About – Resource Development International Ltd
Since 1990, the year of our inception, we’ve been giving learners worldwide an opportunity to further their studies in a way that suits their lifestyle.
The Resource Development International Ltd Committee considers financial assistance to students as an important aspect of our industry and will aid you in gaining a better understanding and appreciation for them.
From humble beginnings
New services are presently being offered to help deal with your student loans. These new peculiarities incorporate online access to check when your instalments have been received, to update personal information, confirm account settlement, acquire loan payoff sums, sign-up for electronic debits of your student loan repayments and making your instalments.
When government-backed loans fall short
Other energizing peculiarities incorporate instalment alternatives, for example, Electronic Funds exchange (EFT/ACH), instalment date decision (just if utilizing EFT), and credit card instalments for all borrowers. Between educational costs, books, food and lodging, the cost for college may appear overpowering. Sadly, even with trusts from investment funds and student loans, you may, in any case, end up coming up short and not sufficiently having to cover the greater part of the costs that come with a college training and further sources of funds must be considered.
Services – Resource Development International Ltd
Our courses are covered by the Student Loans Company and you can, therefore, apply for a student loan to cover the cost of your studies with us.
A maintenance loan is cash thatis provided by the Student Loans Company and can be utilized for living costs and books. You could be qualified to secure a maintenance loan to cover your living expenses while studing full time.
Loans to pay for your course
A student loan is not subject to age confinements – there's no upper age limit. The most extreme sum you can get is £4,500 a year, however all our fees are situated beneath this level.
To apply for a student loan you must be eligible for your chosen course and be a UK citizen. Once you've completed your course you must begin making repayments on the loan, however, you can apply for a deferral if you do not earn above the set threshold.
Apply for a government-backed loan:
- You do not make any payments while studying
- Only make payments once you're earning above the set threshold
- Very low interest - basically keeps up with inflation
- Eases the financial burden on family - they can contribute to your living expenses alone
- Access the courses that truly interest you
Summary of Services
- STUDENT Loans
- BAD Credit Loans
We can help you get the finance you need, apply online today
Many courses offered by Resource Development International Ltd are eligible to be funded by a student loan through the Student Loans Company.
You can apply for a student loan that covers either the full or partial cost of tuition and full time students can apply for additional maintenance costs.
You will not begin making repayments on your student loan until you 2 months after you have graduated and/or are earning above £21,000 per annum. You can apply for a student loan if you are a resident of the UK or Wales.
Student loans and your credit file
Student loans are not registered on your credit file and you are not subject to a credit search when you apply for one via the Student Loans Company. If you are applying for a part-time course you will only be able to apply for a student loan that covers the cost of tuition and not your living expenses. Once your loan is approved, the loan is paid directly to Resource Development International Ltd and not to you.
If you're applying for a student loan we recommend you do so prior to receiving your acceptance letters from the University.
Resource Development International Ltd student loan summary
- Borrow a maximum of £4,500 per annum from the Student Loans Company – this figure exceeds the annual cost of studying through Resource Development International Ltd
- Only start repaying your student loan after graduation and/or when your annual income surpasses £21,000 per annum
- You must be a resident of the UK or Wales, are an EU National, a refugee, a migrant worker or a child of a Swiss National or Turkish worker
- Only people studying for a 3-year honours degree or a BTEC Level 5 HND can apply
- You can apply for a student loan irrespective of household income
- Student loans will not appear on your credit report
- Student loans are the cheapest form of debt and do not affect your future application for credit
- Resource Development International Ltd have a wide range of courses eligible for loans from the Student Loans Company
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
It was a simple and straightforward process to apply for my student loan.
— Peterborough —
The customer service was very good. I didn’t have even one bad encounter throughout the whole process.
— Wells —