About – Honours Student Loans
Honours Student Loans helps students settle their student finance and manage it online. We manage student loans from the Student Loans Company as well as those of Honours Trustee which bought over student loans in 1998.
Our committed staff
Our staff is committed to helping you with all of your questions, comments and student loan management needs. We are here to support you in your quest to pay off your student loan debt and become debt-free!
We manage student loans
Honours Student Loans reason for existing is to connect people with their student loans data and help facilitate the settlement of their student loans. We are responsible, fast and accurate and will always assist you when needed. If you want to apply for a deferral on your student finance then you can do so through us.
If you're not sure that we are managing your specific student loan account simply contact us and we will let you know and direct you to the correct company. Simply visit our website to apply for your deferral or contact us for more information.
Honours Student Loans will always:
- Ensure our staff are skilled and interested in helping you
- treat you with courtesy and respect
- provide a quick and effective service
- provide you with guidance on who may have the capacity to help you in the event that we can't
- offer you a reasonable, straightforward and effective methodology for managing complaints
Services – Honours Student Loans
Honours Student Loans manage student loans taken out from the Student Loans Company and it is through us that you can manage your account, view your outstanding balances, query you balances, update your personal details, make payment on your student loan and apply for a deferral.
We are here for you
In the event that you do not understand something regarding you student loan or have any feedback for us, please contact us.
Our skilled staff members will be able to assist you in a quick and efficient manner. You can contact us telephonically or by email - the choice is yours!
We manage your student loan effectively by ensuring that:
- our state-of-the-art platform is always updated and improved on
- your data is stored safely and securely
- we manage deferral applications quickly and effectively
- that we update your account balance as soon as payment is received
- we always answer your questions and consider your comments
- you have your rights and commitments clarified
- that we refer you to someone who can help in the event that we can't
Applying for a deferral
If you earn less than £28,828 per year you can apply for a deferral on your student loan through us.
Summary of Services
- Student Loans
Honours Student Loans – Who we are
Honours Student Loans manages student loans from both the Student Loans Company and Honours Trustee Limited who took over the administration of various student loans from the Government in 1998. We help the individuals whose student loans have been transferred to us for administration make their payments, update their details, apply for deferrals and allow them to use our services to manage their own student account. If you have any questions regarding your student loan or require account statements you can contact us and we will be able to help.
How can I apply for a deferral from Honours Student Loans?
If you currently have a deferral we will automatically send you the form which you will have to complete in full and return to the Student Loans Company. If you do not currently have a deferral and would like to apply for one you can do so by downloading, completing and returning the deferral request form to the Student Loans Company. If you're unsure of where you can get this form, you can contact Honours Student Loans and we will send you the form. To apply for a deferral you must have an annual income below the Government’s set threshold of £28,828 per annum. It is important to note that only your individual income is taken into account and not that of your spouse, parents or other family members.
Important Information from Honours Student Loans
- We do not provide student loans – we simply manage student loans which were bough over by Honours Trustee Limited
- You can contact us if you have any questions, concerns or complaints with your student loan account
- You may request a deferral application form from us but this form must be completed and sent to the Student Loans Company
- Deferment can be backdated for up to 3 months – so if your application is successful this may help you bring your account back up to date
- You can request copies of you student loan statements and loan agreement from us
- If you do not make your payments this may gravely affect your credit report as non-payments are registered with the credit bureau
- You can repay your student loan in full at any time with no penalties
Contact DetailsSelectapost 30
Phone: 0333 003 7257 / 0844 826 7836
Fax: 0292 088 8677
Postal AddressPO BOX 246
View Larger Map