Are you in need of a short-term loan? Get what you need from one of the top banks in the UK.
With them, you can enjoy working with staff that has a high level of insight and expertise. Santander’s innovative international projects facilitate access to a range of markets. A leading bank in the UK that focuses on customer loyalty and providing high quality, seamless service across their branch network, digital, and telephony channels.
Their presence in the economy
The role they play in the economy is enormous as just in 2019 they’ve paid £309m of corporation tax and £90m through the UK Bank Levy, they also employ 23,500 plus people.
They have over 14 million active UK customers and 5.8 million digital customers with over 600 branches across the UK and are passionate about helping people and businesses prosper through their innovative products and services.
Short-term loans from Santander
Whether you need a little bit of money to help you through the end of the month or you need a large amount to grow your business or purchase a house, they are ready to assist you with the short-term online loan you need.
You can get a decision from them in only 5 minutes or sometimes even faster.
Enjoy low rates from just 3.0% APR on loans from £7,500 to £15,000 over 1 to 5 years if you are a new or an existing customer. If you are an existing customer, you might even qualify for a loan from £1,000 to £20,000, or £25,000.
The great part is that you can overpay your short-term loan at no extra cost. They also offer other types of loans such as mortgage loans or business loans, whatever you might need to reach your goals.
Investments – for a better future
They have great investment options to help you build a better future for yourself and your family. Remember that investments can produce much better returns than savings can. Start your goal today and you will be earning returns before you know it.
Cover yourself and your assets
- Home insurance – against fire, acts of nature, etc.
- Contents insurance for renters – against theft, damage, loss, etc.
- Car insurance – against accidents, theft, floods, etc.
- Travel insurance – for loss of luggage in transit, damage or loss of a camera, etc.
- Life protection – in case of death, disability, or critical illness that prevents you from earning an income, etc.
Santander – Short-term loan
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Interest Rate from 3.0%
- Loan Amount up to £25,000
- Repayment 1 year to 5 years
Benefits of Santander
- Low interest rates
- Quick online application
- Flexible loan repayment period
Short-term loan calculator
Apply for short-term loans online, get fast approval.
Access a range of different credit cards for your everyday use. Remember the benefit of a credit card is that if you borrow and pay it back in a certain time frame you don’t have to pay interest on the amount borrowed.
Short-term loan uses:
- Buying a car – unsecured car loans, with the freedom to buy a car you can choose on your own without their acceptance required.
- Improve your home – get that extra bathroom done, put in a new door, or paint that wall.
- Special occasion – go on a holiday of a lifetime or make your dream wedding happen.
You are eligible if you’re:
- 21 or over,
- live in the UK permanently,
- you have a regular annual income of £7,500+,
- you will be able to make your repayments by direct debit,
- and in the last 6 years have not been declared bankrupt, had a CCJ or an IVA.
- All approvals are subject to status and credit checks.
Apply online – it’s quick and easy
Start your application by checking how much you would want to borrow over what time, and fill out their online application form.
You’ll have to provide them with some basic information like your personal details, ID, address, Income, expenses, etc. This normally takes only 2 minutes to complete.
- If you can apply for a loan online between 6.30 am - 11.30 pm. You'll receive an accept, decline, or refer decision via email after 5 minutes or less.
- Apply online between 11.30 pm - 6.30 am, you'll receive an email with a decision by 7.30 am.
- If you receive a 'refer' decision, it means that their underwriting team first has to look at your application and might ask you for some more information. In this case, you can expect to receive an answer within 2 working days.
Once you’ve been accepted you will receive an email with details of how to sign your loan agreement online. They’ll send you a loan code that will release your funds once you enter it online.
Once you have accepted and released your loan, you will receive the funds into your nominated bank account within 2 working days.
Why choose Santander – the benefits:
- They are a leading scale challenger bank.
- Innovative products and services to make your life and future easier.
- Tailored products and services to be more meaningful and relevant.
- World-class customer service – get the support you deserve.
- Simple, quick, personal, and fair in everything they do.
- Continuous simplifying, digitizing, and automating of the bank.
- Affordable and manageable short-term loans.
- Quick online loan approvals.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Great bank that believes in doing things for the greater good! They gave me a very fair and affordable rate.
— Napier —
My approval process happened in less than 5 minutes, not sure if I’m just lucky but that is pretty fast.
— Christchurch —
The very technologically innovative bank that will play a big part in the future as well. I am almost done paying off my short-term loan with them as they allow me to overpay without charging me ...
— Auckland —
- not available
- 2 Triton Square Regent's Place London NW1 3AN United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 16:30
- Tuesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:30
- Friday 09:00 – 16:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed