About Sainsbury's Bank
Enjoy great deals and rewards when you choose Sainsbury’s Bank to assist with your short-term loan needs. The UK's first supermarket bank!
A company with a very diverse and inclusive culture that is focussed on being an agile, capital, and cost-efficient provider of simple, mobile-led financial services. They also have a wide range of other products like credit cards, savings, and bigger loans, travel money and car, home, pet, travel, and life insurance that you can get online or by telephone.
You can also enjoy having the Argos Card, which will enable you to spread the cost of your purchases in Argos, as well as Argos Care for when breakdowns and accidents happen.
Applying for a loan with Sainsbury’s Bank
No application of arrangement fees and you can apply 100% online! If you are a Nectar member you can qualify for an interest rate as low as 2.8% APR and borrow £7,500 - £25,000 for 37-60 months. You can pay back your loan over 1-7 years (depending on the amount you borrowed) with manageable, fixed monthly instalments.
Sainsbury's Bank Services
Get a short-term cash loan to help you out.
Whether you’re planning an event or some home improvements, maybe your car just broke down, or a utility bill just came up out of the blue. A short-term loan UK might just be what you need to help you through and easily repay monthly without stress. Get an instant answer when you apply, they will only sometimes need some extra information before they can let you know.
0% interest on balance transfers
They offer a great range of competitive credit cards to help you manage your money better and have direct access to cash whenever you need it. The great part is that you won’t have to pay interest if you pay the money back in a certain period.
Insurance – get the protection you need
Life can be full of unexpected surprises and it could possibly leave you in a very sticky financial situation if you do not prepare for when the worst happens. They cover all kinds of risks like your car, home, pet, life, contents, etc.
Sainsbury's Bank – Short-term loan
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Interest Rate 2.8 – 24.9% p/a
- Loan Amount up to £40,000
- Repayment 1 year to 7 years
Benefits of Sainsbury's Bank
- Quick online application
- Low-interest rates
- Fast funding
Short-term loan calculator
Short-term loans online – get the cash you need, fast!
Access all kinds of savings products to help you save up for a better future.
- Defined Access Saver
- eSaver Special
- Extra Saver
- All savings
- Cash ISA
- Fixed-Rate Saver
- Fixed-Rate Cash ISA
Online, quick access to cash!
Step 1: Get started by just entering how much you’d like to borrow in the calculator.
Step 2: Complete their quick and easy online loan UK application form.
They will work out your possible interest rate, monthly payment amount, and total cost in just a few clicks. This is all done without affecting your credit score as they will only do a soft credit check.
Step 3: If you are happy to proceed you can upload any documents they might need and sign your agreement online.
Step 4: Receive the funds!
Their lending criteria
- You’ll need to be at least 18 years old and less than 80 when you apply.
- You’ll have to have a UK-based bank or building society account that can accept direct debits.
- If you’re applying for a joint loan you should ensure that the first-named applicant must be named on the nominated bank account.
- Have a permanent UK address.
- Be permanently employed or be retired with a pension.
- Have a gross annual income of over £7,500
- No history of any judgments or bankruptcy
What you should have ready when applying
- Your residential address or addresses for the past three years.
- Your sort code and account number.
- Your monthly incomings and outgoings.
- Your employer's name and address.
- Your Nectar card number if you are a Nectar member.
Benefits of getting a short-term loan
- Access to great deals and awards when you are a member.
- Getting access to the cash you need – fast!
- Easily repay your short-term loan without stress.
- An online application process that will only take a few minutes.
- Competitive rates.
- Reliable and trustworthy service delivery.
- A variety of products at your disposal.
- Same day money transfers
Being a Nectar member will allow you to borrow between £1,000 - £40,000 and non-Nectar members can only borrow up to £25,000. Applying for a short-term loan with Sainsbury’s Bank is quick and easy and you could have access to cash within as little as 2 hours, or the next business day if you’re accepted.
Sainsbury's Bank is a trusted & reliable provider of short-term loans
In our review, Sainsbury's Bank adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Sainsbury's Bank is a registered credit provider in the UK; FCA number 184514
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
They have helped me faster than I've ever been assisted with a loan from anyone else, ever!
— Newcastle —
They have the friendliest people that work for them and it is easy to see that they don’t just care about their clients, but also care about their employees.
— Cambridge —
Great deals, great awards, great rates, and great service!
— Nottingham —