- Quick loans up to £35,000
- Low-interest starting from 3.3%
- Repayment up to 84 months
[Accessed September 7, 2021]
About Sainsbury's Loans
While Sainsbury Loans strive to provide their clients with the right loan, they are also determined to reduce the demand for short-term loans.
That is the reason why you'll recognize a visible connection to Sainsbury's Bank on every page of their site. Sainsbury's Bank is their learning focus. With them, you will receive convenient calculators, connections to credit counselors, helpful applications, and budget worksheets.
Benefits of Sainsbury's Loan services
- Time efficiency - No need for going into a store or bank to sort your finances. Sainsbury Loans makes use of an automated system that allows you to complete the loan application within 20 minutes as well as allows you to make instant choices.
- No extra fees - What you see is what you pay, therefore all valuation is done online and available on their homepage. Remember that Sainsbury Loans offer discounts when you schedule your re-installments ahead of time.
- Clients, priority - Each one of their colleagues is handy to help along the way. No inquiry or concern is too complicated for Sainsbury Loans. Contact Them today.
Sainsbury's Loans Services
Instant loans will make your life less demanding as well as help you during difficult circumstances.
Sainsbury's Bank loans are that way, you get all the important data about the loan you need and they will approve it for you. Sainsbury's Bank secures your personal information on account of their customer information policy.
Quick cash from Sainsbury's Loans
You get to pick the amount of cash you would like to lend. You can get any sum you need, although your fame will be restricted. The higher your fame, the more cash you can get.
It is very easy and simple to get a loan, even with your short credit history. Sainsbury's Bank wants to help you with your financial issues and they will make sure to not make you an alternative.
Quick loan processes
You can get access to a loan within a few minutes. If you applied for a loan at Sainsbury's Bank, you will need to fill out a few forms and wait a few days for approval and the bank exchange. Keep in mind that a quick loan online UK is not just to buy a fancy pair of shoes but needs to be used for a genuine reason. Repayments must be accounted for on the due date.
Sainsbury's Loans – Quick loan
- Loan Type Quick loans
- Interest Rate 3.3 – 12.5% p/a
- Loan Amount up to £35,000
- Repayment 12 months to 84 months
Benefits of Sainsbury's Loans
- Competitive interest rates
- Quick online loan application
- Affordable loan deals
Quick loan calculator
Get a quick loan from Sainsbury’s Bank today
Sainsbury Bank offers the most affordable quick loans to their clients, between the amounts of £1,000 and £35,000 with a repayment term of between 12 and 84 months.
With a representative 3.4% APR on loan amounts of between £7,500 - £15,000, Sainsbury has proven that their loans are the most reasonable ones on the market. If you have a loan from another lender you can switch to a Sainsbury loan within no time.
Sainsbury's APR rates
- Get a loan for between £1,000 - £2,999 at a Representative APR of 12.5%
- Get a loan for between £3,000 - £4,999 at a Representative APR of 7.5%
- Get a loan for between £5,000 - £7,499 at a Representative APR of 4.3%
- Get a loan for between £7,500 - £15,000 at a Representative APR of 3.4%
- Get a loan for between £15,001 - £35,000 at a Representative APR of 3.3%
Sainsbury's Bank offers you a 2 month repayment holiday which must be specified on your loan application and is given over the first 2 months of your loan term. This means that for the first 2 months you won't have to make any installments.
Whether you're looking to buy a new car or take your family on holiday, Sainsbury Bank’s quick personal loans are adjustable, affordable, and a valuable way to do it. If you have an existing loan with another bank and would like to switch to Sainsbury's Bank, they can help you through the transfer.
Quick loan from Sainsbury's Loans - requirements
Two basic requirements you need to meet when applying for the same-day loan with Sainsbury's Bank is that you must be over the age of 18 as well as a resident of the UK.
They will then process your application and run a credit check to determine your personalized APR as well as how much you qualify for. If you apply for a loan online, you can receive a decision within minutes.
Sainsbury's Loans is a trusted & reliable provider of quick loans
In our review, Sainsbury's Loans adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Sainsbury's Loans is a registered credit provider in UK: FSA 184514
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Applying for the Sainsbury Bank loan was simple, fast and convenient.
— York —
There is always someone to assist you at Sainsbury Bank!
— Salisbury —
My financial status has completed changed ever since I got a loan from Sainsbury Bank.
— Oxford —
Sainsbury's Loans Contact
- 3 Lochside Ave South Gyle Edinburgh EH12 9DJ United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- PO Box 29191, Dunfermline, KY12 2AU, United Kingdom
- Monday 08:00 – 22:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 22:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 22:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 22:00
- Friday 08:00 – 22:00
- Saturday 08:00 – 19:00
- Sunday 08:00 – 19:00