About Satsuma Loans
Satsuma has been helping the people of the UK with financial services for over 135 years.
We always have your best interest at heart. We are fully aware that don’t always want to borrow £1000’s, which is why we only issue small loans.
Satsuma is responsible
Satsuma is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. At Satsuma, we will never give you a loan that is more than what you can afford. Before we transfer the funds, we always ask you to confirm the loan repayments are manageable for you. We make sure you know the full cost of the loan upfront by being open honest and completely transparent with charges.
Satsuma is the best credit provider
We mostly specialise in payday loans and we are aware that it’s not always possible to repay a loan in one big lump sum thus our loans are paid back in instalments. When you use our loans, you are exposed to the following:
- No hidden costs- our clients are aware that they will never pay a penny more than what’s been agreed upfront.
- Flexible repayments- talk to us about restructuring slower repayments when you need longer to repay.
- Manageable repayments- we discuss the repayment term with the customer. And we will take the one suitable for you.
- UK contact centre- we have a team that is always ready to address all your questions. You can kindly address any questions, queries, or concerns with our friendly, UK based customer contact team.
Satsuma Loans Services
It is so hard to manage your money and family finances. And when you are faced with an unexpected expense you are forced to borrow funds from the financial service provider you trust.
When you take a personal loan, you should spend some time looking at your options before you start your application. This will help you feel sure the loan you’re choosing is the right one for you. Borrow an amount you can easily afford.
Criteria you should meet before you apply
- Have a valid cell phone number and email address
- Be a UK resident that is above 18 years.
- Not bankrupt
- Be permanently employed with a monthly salary.
- Your home address information for the past three years
It is so easy to apply for Satsuma loans
- Choose your loan - To choose your loan, make use of our online calculator. The online calculator will determine weekly or monthly repayments and we’ll show you the total cost of your loan upfront.
- Enter your details - We only need your most important details, the one in your identity card to be exact. We will do a soft search, which is a credit check that doesn't dent your credit file. And this is what will make us decide whether you are fit to get the loan.
- Getting your money - Once your online loan application gets approved you will receive your money in less than an hour. And we will set up a Continuous Payment Authority to take your repayments automatically.
Satsuma Loans – Personal loan
- Loan Type Personal loans
- Interest Rate from 133%
- Loan Amount up to £1,000
- Repayment 30 days to 12 months
Benefits of Satsuma Loans
- Flexible repayment structures
- No hidden fees
- A dedicated customer service team
Personal loan calculator
Satsuma the best financial service provider in the UK
When you apply for Satsuma loans, you will never experience any delays. We understand the importance of being on time.
We have an easy and quick application form that will not take you more than 15 minutes to complete. If you have submitted all the required documents and your loan becomes approved, you will receive your funds the same day.
Best loans for your needs
At Satsuma, we have plenty of loans to choose from when you are looking for a personal loan. You can choose the loan you need on the following loans:
- Payday loans: payday loan is a loan you take between paydays. A payday loan is usually paid back on a lump sum in your next payday.
- Cash loans: it is a lump sum of money handed directly to you in cash. It is mostly good for people with no bank account. You are also required to make repayments in cash.
- Same day loans: it is designed to help people who urgently need funds. The loan amount is paid on the same day just after being approved for the loan.
- Short-term loans: a short-term loan can be used to take care of all the personal things that needed a financial fix. With a short-term loan, the repayment time is shorter, and you will usually be able to get a decision on the same day.
- Guarantor loans are mainly for someone with a bad credit history. When you take a guarantor loan, you will need someone you know to guarantee the loan for you. The guarantor will take over repayments should you be unable to do so. The guarantor should have a good credit history.
- Online loans: an online loan is a loan you apply for online. It is easy to apply and there are zero fees guaranteed so you will only pay the amount of interest you agree on upfront. Everything is done online, with no paperwork.
- Direct loans: it is a loan that is agreed on and set up directly between the lender and the borrower and doesn’t usually involve a middleman like a broker. If you are accepted, the lender will send the loan directly into your bank account.
Satsuma has the most easily accessible services
When you need us, you can simply visit our website and start your application there. You can also get to know us even better by following us on all our social media pages such as Facebook and Twitter.
Satsuma Loans is a trusted & reliable provider of personal loans
In our review, Satsuma Loans adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Satsuma Loans is a registered credit provider in the UK; FCA number 700144
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
The simplicity of Satsuma online application amazed me
— Birmingham —
The interest rates that accompanied my loan was so reasonable. I am so grateful at Satsuma
— England —
The services offered at Satsuma are so convenient to all of us. And their fast turnaround tops them
— London —