- Personal loans up to £20,000
- Low-interest starting from 3%
- Repayment up to 60 months
[Accessed September 7, 2021]
About Santander Loans
Santander Loans has over 17 years of its existence established a firm footprint in the personal loans sector in the UK with customer loyalty and service at the heart of its operations.
The retail and commercial bank, which is a subsidiary of the major global bank, Banco Santander, has gone from strength to strength, merging three building societies into a retail and commercial bank.
Keeping pace with the digital world
Santander Loans boasts several breakthroughs since its humble beginnings. It counts among them, a digital end-to-end mortgage application process, the Kabbage online loan platform. The credit service provider is moving with the times when it comes to providing personal loans online, with the roll-out of a new customer relationship management tool.
Therefore Santander Loans has simplified the loan application process through an integrated online platform. One of their core business ideologies is to help people and business meet their goals. As responsible credit providers of personal loans in the UK, they are earning the lasting loyalty of our people, customers, shareholders, and communities.
Santander Loans Services
Santander Loans is doing everything in its power to adapt to a changing environment.
The credit provider knows for it to provide the best personal loans, it had to diversify its operating model. In so doing Santander Loans has incorporated a varied transformation program that has as its aim to simplify, digitize and automate the bank.
Their core focus is as follows
- To steer profitable growth in the retail banking business.
- To focus on improving returns for corporate business.
- To enhance efficiency and discipline.
- To strive to deliver for customers and to build loyalty.
- To improve existing, and build new customer relationships.
- To introduce new products and innovative digital offerings.
Santander Loans make the process of applying for a personal loan online a simple and fuss-free exercise. There fully integrated online platform for personal loans makes it very easy for clients to navigate their way through the different products.
When applying for a personal loan online
- Clients can be sure to receive a decision on their application within 24 hours.
- If clients decide to overpay it will not be subject to an extra cost.
- Customers also enjoy Preferential rates for 1-2-3 World and Santander Select clients on selected loans.
Santander Loans – Personal loan
- Loan Type Personal loans
- Interest Rate from 3%
- Loan Amount up to £20,000
- Repayment 1 year to 60 months
Benefits of Santander Loans
- Overpay your loan at no extra charge
- Apply quickly online
- Get a decision in 24 hours
Personal loan calculator
Get the most needed financial products at Santander UK
Santander Loans can through their personal loan offerings help clients consolidate debt, upgrade their home, or go on a holiday of a lifetime, among others.
Many people are battling to settle their debts for many different accounts they hold at retail stores and even those at grocery stores. One way of beating the debt crunch is to consolidate debt into one payment through a personal loan offering.
Consolidating debt through a personal loan
- Helps clients save money if the loan granted by Santander Loans is lower than the existing interest rates over all other debt.
- A fixed interest rate could be set for debt to be paid, which could be lower than the existing rate.
- Put all debt into one monthly payment that can reduce overall interest.
A personal loan from Santander Loans allows clients to buy the car they want. The organization does not need any loans secured against the purchase of a car. If customers are planning that holiday travel overseas or even upgrading a home, Santander Loans can secure them the loan they want at affordable rates of interest.
Among the best personal loans
Santander Loans fully understands that under difficult economic circumstances, it's a constant battle for families to come out in a solid financial position at month-end. Therefore their loan offerings are a boost for clients' personal finance, where flexibility is always key. Santander even allows for personal loans to be paid over longer periods than is generally the norm in the market to assist clients who might be in a debt trap.
The advantage here is that the amount will remain fixed over the full term of the loan. Clients who already have a mortgage with Santander and want to borrow £5,000 or more, can acquire an additional quick loan that is secured against the home.
The money can be borrowed for a minimum of five years. The amount borrowed must be less than 85% of the home's value. With all these advantages it is plain to see why Santander Loans is the go-to credit provider when it comes to accessing the best personal loans in the UK.
Santander Loans is a trusted & reliable provider of personal loans
In our review, Santander Loans adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Santander Loans is a registered credit provider in UK: FSA 106054
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
It is so easy to apply for Santander loans in just 10 minutes you are done.
— England —
Santander consultants know how to treat people they are amazing souls.
— London —
Santander Loans Contact
- not available
- 48-54 Moorgate London EC2R 6EJ United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed