We are a member of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group and we have been providing financial solutions since 2000.
At NatWest, we have all the required technology to help you with your day to day banking. And we always strive to improve our products daily.
We have an easy to use website
At NatWest, we try everything in our power to make our website more accessible. While adding several features that can help with using it. An easy to use website means that your loan application can be done with no complications.
NatWest has introduced cash machines
All our cash machines are easy to use. They have audible tone prompts after each key depression. Depression is used to make the keys easier to press. Furthermore, we are still in the process of installing cash machines that can talk.
Our services accommodate everyone
We are a company that values and respect people as who they are. Hence all our services suit everyone. At NatWest, you can apply for a braille card wallet. The Braille card can also help you to identify your card.
We are a responsible services provider. We will never lend you an amount that is more than what you can afford. Our main priority is to help you get your finances on track not to dig a deep financial hole for you.
A personal loan is finance you apply for from a lender which you can use to cover your personal expenses.
The loan amount can be repaid in monthly instalments. The loan will help you if you are thinking of changing your car, tidying up your finances, or make home improvements, you can always run to NatWest for a personal loan.
Personal loans at NatWest
With NatWest personal loans you can get from £1,000 to £50,000. The length of your personal loan agreement is designed to accommodate your finances. Our maximum loan term is 10 years.
You can repay your loan early
We are fully aware that some people do not like paying an endless loan, so they resort to paying the loan early. At NatWest, you can do so. However, you will be eligible to pay an early repayment fee of 58 days interest to close your loan early.
Our loans have affordable interest rates
The interest rate is only available on quick loans between £7,500 and £19,950. Loans that do not have interest rates are available at alternative rates. Our rates differ from the Representative APR because they depend on your circumstances and loan amount.
NatWest has a representative 3.4% APR. And we will never offer you a rate exceeding 29.9% p.a. regardless of loan size.
Natwest – Personal loan
- Loan Type Personal loans
- Interest Rate from 3.4%
- Loan Amount up to £150,000
- Repayment 24 months to 8 years
- Decision 2 hours
Benefits of Natwest
- Loans approved in 2 hours
- Low set up cost and no monthly fees
- A safe and secure system
Personal loan calculator
Apply for the best personal loans at NatWest
NatWest is always ready and keen to assist old and new clients that need personal loans.
We have a super quick application form that can be completed within 10 minutes. You apply for a loan directly to us and we will work with you step by step until you receive your loan.
The steps to apply for NatWest loan
Following our easy step might get you the most affordable personal loan, you can use to do any personal needs.
- Step 1: Get a quote and keep your credit score safe. If you are already a NatWest member, we’ll confirm the loan amount and your rate at the start of your application with no impact on your credit score.
- Step 2: Apply in a flash. When you use online banking to apply. Your application will not take longer than 10 minutes. And we will help you with the application by pre-fill parts of your application.
- Step 3: Money in your account. If you applied online. You could get your money on the same day. However, sometimes we must call you for more information, so it can take a little longer to process your loan.
We are a safe and secure lender
Although your information is safe with us. We use and share your information. We have various reasons to share your information including:
- To protect you
- Check your identity
- Ensure you have the right products for your needs
- To prevent fraud and money laundering
- To help us comply with laws, manage our risk and protect our business.
NatWest loan application criteria
For us to even consider your application, you should meet our lending criteria which are:
- Be a UK resident that is over 18 years
- Have a NatWest current account, credit card or mortgage
- Have not been declared bankrupt in the last 6 years
- Did not apply for a personal loan with us within the last 28 days
Say goodbye to financial stress today
When financial stress gets you, there is no turning back instead you go around to look for a solution. Coming to NatWest wouldn’t be a bad idea after all. We have all the financial products you need to improve your lifestyle. Visit our website to apply at any time of the day. You can also visit our social media pages. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and RBS.
Natwest is a trusted & reliable provider of personal loans
In our review, Natwest adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Natwest is a registered credit provider in the UK; FCA number 121878
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I am so grateful to the NatWest braille card. It a good way to identify my card
— London —
NatWest has the cheapest interest rates.
— England —
I am so impressed by how NatWest consultants behave. They do am exceptional job
— Birmingham —
- 19 Market St Manchester M1 1WR United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 18:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday 10:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 18:00
- Friday 09:00 – 18:00
- Saturday 09:00 – 16:00
- Sunday – Closed