You can trust us with helping you get out of any financial stress.
We have been providing a financial solution in the UK for many years. We have acquired a lot of experience which we put in good use to benefit our customers.
We are a registered financial solution provider
Barclays is one of the biggest lending platforms in the UK. We have been granted permission to work in this industry by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Barclays customers are our priority
We take all our customer seriously at Barclays. And in every decision, we take, we ensure that it will benefit them more than us. We always look for ways to improve our services.
None of Barclay's members that will ever say, was mischarged or noticed hidden costs. When there is a query with your online loan or rather changes, we discuss it with you and reach an agreement.
We are committed lenders
At Barclays we aware that lenders should always act fairly. We provide all the information about our products and services simply and understandably.
We are always keen to land a helping hand when you are struggling to get through financial. While we are always being fairly and reasonably.
We offer easily accessible services with no paperwork required.
If you are already Barclay's member you could check your personalized loan rate without affecting your credit score.
A personal loan from Barclays
A personal loan is an amount you borrow from a lender to take control of your personal expenses. With a Barclays personal loan, you can borrow from £7,500 to £15,000. The loan is accompanied by 5.5% APR Representative which you can repay over 2-5 years.
The benefits of Barclays personal loan
- You can see your rate- at Barclays, we operate differently from other lenders. We in many cases give you a personalized price quote upfront. You’ll see the rate you will get, and the quote won’t affect your credit score.
- Money straightaway- you can easily receive your funds in an instant if only you applied online or in the app
- Fixed monthly repayments- fixed repayments enables you to budget, knowing exactly how much you need to deduct to cover your instalment.
The reasons you should choose Barclays
- Top-up option- we allow you to take another Barclays loan, on top of the one you have. Or rather top up an existing. However, we only do this provided that you will afford the new loan.
- Repaying your loan early- at Barclays, you decide how you want to repay your loan. If you want to fully pay the loan, you can do so. But you will be charged you a fee of 30 days’ interest on the amount you’re repaying, as well as any other interest that’s due.
Barclays Product Details
- Loan Type Personal loans
- Interest Rate from 33%
- Loan Amount up to £15,000
- Repayment 24 months to 72 months
Benefits of Barclays
- Personalised loan quotes
- Apply for a loan in 10 minutes
- Loans are paid out quickly
Apply today for the most convenient services at Barclays
At Barclays, we have the simplest application that can be completed within a few minutes.
Applying for a loan in a simple application form is quite beneficial because you get to know everything you are getting yourself into. Nothing is hidden and the application is easily understood.
How to apply for Barclays services
It is so easy to apply for Barclays quick loan because the application is entirely online. You can apply online, on our official website. You can also download the Barclays banking app and apply it to it. Both applications can be accessible 24 hours. And the exciting news is that, if ever you have started your application and for some reason, you log out before submitting, you can resume it and start where you left off.
Who is eligible to get Barclays loan
Barclays loans are mostly given to people who already bank with Barclays. We use our technology to alert everyone who is in our system if ever you qualify for a loan with us. We will pre-approve you for a loan, stating how much you may be able to borrow, and your personal rate. All you need is:
- A current account with us
- Online Banking or the Barclays app
How long will you wait to receive funds from Barclays
At Barclays, we do not waste time. Once you are approved, you will need to print or download your agreement. And once you have signed your agreement online between 7 am and 10.30 pm, you’ll usually get your money within a few minutes. When you have signed after 10:30 pm you can expect your funds before 9:00 the following day.
When you need to get hold of Barclays, you can simply visit any of our branches and your problem will be addressed. But you can also give us a call only during our working hours.
Barclays is a trusted & reliable provider of personal loans
In our review, Barclays adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Barclays is a registered credit provider in the UK; FCA number 759676
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I am so happy with the products offered at Barclays.
— Chester —
I am amazed by how easily you can apply for a loan at Barclays
— Scotland —
Barclays Contact Details
- 3 Castle St Dumfries DG1 1DJ United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday 09:30 – 14:00
- Sunday – Closed