About Tesco Bank
Our home loan brokers work singularly for you, not the lenders.
Along these lines, be it a loan for your first home, new home, venture property, financing or refinancing, you'll discover their insight, experience and personal administration precious.
Your Tesco Bank adviser will:
- Listen to your needs
- compare the most suitable loans from lenders around the UK
- look at approaches to spare you considerably more
- provide master counsel so you can settle on certain choices
- handle negotiations, paperwork, barriers and points of interest.
Our service explained
When you utilize Tesco Bank, the lender you pick pays us a commission after settlement. That implies you don't pay us for your consultant's administration and ability. So with Tesco Bank, you spare time, legwork, anxiety and cash. Also, you'll never think about whether you passed up a great opportunity for something better.
Purchasing property is energizing. Attempting to discover and orchestrate the loan you need all alone is not ideal. The methodology can be complex, baffling and lengthy.
Tesco Bank Services
Altered home loans are, at first glance, exceptionally clear: the interest charged on your home loan is settled at a situated rate for a certain time of time, as a rule somewhere around one and five years.
They are best suited to those searching for assurance in their family unit budgets and who would prefer not to play Russian roulette with interest rates. The interest rate on an altered loan is generally marginally lower than a variable home loan rate.
Affordable loan options
These loans can be cash savers in times when interest rates are either high or unpredictable in any case, if interest rates drop, you can pass up a great opportunity for enormous funds. Regardless of the way that interest rates have stayed comparatively low and steady lately, settled home loans have stayed well known, however maybe not as famous as variable home loans.
Repay your home loan faster
Numerous altered home loan items now likewise offer gimmicks and adaptability that can help you pay off your home loan faster, for example, additional reimbursements and redraw offices. However, this can likewise be the place numerous people come unravelled. Verify and read the fine print carefully the same number of altered rate loans will permit you to make additional reimbursements, top up your loan or refinance – however will charge you an expense for doing so.
Tesco Bank Product Details
- Loan Type Home loans
- Interest Rate from 4.0%
- Loan Amount up to £1,000,000
- Repayment 1 year to 30 years
Benefits of Tesco Bank
- Receive a decision in an instant when you apply online
- You can apply for a repayment holiday
- You can settle your loan early
Get a 95% loan to value of your home loan from Tesco Bank
Your Tesco Bank home loan merchant accomplishes more than simply discover you the right lender and loan.
They're your gifted moderator, master guide and trusted comrade, close to you consistently. Securing a home loan today is often more troublesome than it was five or 10 years back. Thus, as a borrower, there's never been a superior time to have a Tesco Bank home loan specialist in your corner. Find all the vital profits of utilizing Tesco Bank.
The interest rates
Tesco Bank has one of the most competitive home loan rates in the market and offers both fixed and variable interest rate home loans. We have a 95% loan to value home loans available that give first-time buyers to get a home loan with only 5% deposit. We provide home loans to both new and existing customers whether you're buying your first home, remortgaging or moving house, Tesco Bank has an affordable product to suit your needs and budget. We provide home loans of up to £1 million with a maximum loan term of 40 years.
When you're choosing if a settled home loan is a good fit for you, the most vital point to consider is to what extent you need to be bolted into an altered rate. Altered rates are accessible for somewhere around one and ten years yet the most prevalent term is three years.
Available home loan options at Tesco Bank
- Fixed-rate home loans for 2, 3 and 5 year periods with a comparison APR of between 3.6% and 4.0%, product fee £800 to £1300 depending on loan to value ratio chosen
- Tracker mortgages for 2 year period with a comparison APR of between 3.8% and 4.0%, product fee £800 and £300 depending on loan to value ratio selected and booking fee of £195
- Fee saver range of fixed-rate mortgages with a fixed rate for a period of 2, 3 and 5 years with 0 product fees and a booking fee of £195
- Fee saver tracker home loan for a period of 2 years with 0 product fees and booking fee of £195
Features of Tesco Bank’s home loans
- Both variable and fixed-rate home loans available
- Market-leading rates as low as representative 3.6% APR
- Initial interest rates as low as 1.69%
- Fee-free products available
- 5% deposit home loans •
- Overpay up to 20% annually during the initial fixed or variable rate period
- Earn Clubcard points
- Apply online and receive a fast decision
Apply for a home loan from Tesco Bank
In order to apply for a home loan from Tesco Bank you must be aged 18 years or older, have an annual income exceeding £20,000 and be a resident of the UK. If your price range is below £300,000 you can qualify with a deposit of just 5 and for home loans of up to £500,000 a 10% deposit is required. You can then proceed to contact one of our mortgage advisors telephonically to get the ball rolling or visit our website and apply online.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Once I had done applying for my loan which took a few meer minutes I was phoned by the end of the day now I think that is great service.
— Essex —
They know that home is where your heart is and that is why I have chosen Tesco Bank for a home loan
— Christchurch —
Tesco Bank Contact Details
- 2 S Gyle Cres Edinburgh EH12 9FQ United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Tesco Bank Loan Operations, PO Box 27014, Broadway One, Glasgow, G2 9FE, United Kingdom
- Monday Open – 24 Hours
- Tuesday Open – 24 Hours
- Wednesday Open – 24 Hours
- Thursday Open – 24 Hours
- Friday Open – 24 Hours
- Saturday Open – 24 Hours
- Sunday Open – 24 Hours