About Bank of Scotland
Bank of Scotland takes pride in helping purchasers settle on better choices.
We want to hear stories of buyers who have utilized our site to enhance their finances and how our financial services have made a difference to their lives.
Make your money work for you
We have a group of gifted individuals who gather, examine and scrutinize short term loans, credit cards, online platforms and a variety of approaches and financial items. We see our experts as a real part of what makes us different and keeps us at the forefront of the industry. We're attempting to make our site valuable and simple to utilize, and you'll often see our experts and specialists cited in the press and on TV.
We support local business
Our star evaluations framework is intended to help shoppers expand their shots of discovering the right item. We would sway you to include five-star items to your shopping rundown. We perceive that little business is basic to our monetary recuperation and quality, to building the UK's future, and to help compete in today's worldwide commercial centre.
Bank of Scotland Services
It pays to have a tough negotiator on your side. Requesting a Home Loan is a dull and passionate experience.
At Bank of Scotland, we do all the work for you. What's more, we're great at what we do.
A home loan with expert assistance
We'll help you with the whole application process and we'll arrange and secure the best conceivable arrangement for you from the significant lenders. Our employment is to discover you your home loan, quickly and effectively, all at a fantastic service. Of course, you're under no commitment to accept any specific loan offer, yet you'll have the true serenity that when you do, you'll be picking the home loan that is best for you.
Get a personal loan
Existing Bank of Scotland customers looking to acquire cash can get a loan from £1,000 to £27,000 with altered reimbursements in excess of 1 to 7 years. 6.4% APR accessible on short-term loans from £7,500 to £25,000, in excess of 1 to 5 years.
Bank of Scotland Product Details
- Loan Type Home loans
- Interest Rate from 6.4%
- Loan Amount up to £27,000
- Repayment 1 year to 7 years
Summary of Services
- Speedy loan applications
- A loan calculator online to help determine the cost
- Get an online decision within minutes
Get a quick online home loan from the Bank of Scotland
The Bank of Scotland proudly offers both new and existing customers home loans at the best rates on the market, brought to you by Halifax.
From buy to let mortgages to residential home loans, we will consider all types of properties subject to our property valuation. We require a 10% deposit but always recommend that your home loan deposit be as high as possible to help you get the most affordable mortgage deal. For first time buyers, we offer a special 5% deposit rate to help you make your dream of owning a home, that is much easier to achieve!
Services that meet client needs
Bank of Scotland is a committed group of financial experts that aim to provide you with industry-leading products and services - from current accounts to home loans - we're the lender of choice!
If you are not able to get finance when purchasing another home, look no further. The Bank of Scotland is here to offer assistance.
First-time buyer home loans from the Bank of Scotland
The Bank of Scotland offers first time buyers home loans at a fixed interest rate over a set 2-year or 5-year period after which our variable interest rate which is currently 3.99% will be applied.
Comparison APR on home loans range from 3.4% to 4.2% and we require between 10% and 40% deposit, depending on the specific home loan product that you select. The Bank of Scotland will only affect early repayment charges for the time period against which the fixed interest rate is in force. We also offer mortgage guarantee products for home loans not exceeding a purchase price of £600,000.
Other home loan products from the Bank of Scotland
- Home loans for moving home up to £1M; fixed interest rate between 2 and 5 years with 3.99% variable rate thereafter, 3.5% to 4.2% APRC
- Home loans for moving home over £1M; fixed interest rate between 2 and 5 years with 3.99% variable rate thereafter, 3.9% to 4.2% APRC
- Help to buy mortgage guarantee products; properties up to £600,000, fixed interest rate between 2 and 5 years with 3.99% variable rate thereafter, 4.1% to 4.5% APRC, 0% deposit available
- Remortgage home loans up to £1M; fixed interest rate between 2 and 5 years with 3.99% variable rate thereafter, 3.5% to 4.4% APRC
- Remortgage home loans exceeding £1M; fixed interest rate between 2 and 5 years with 3.99% variable rate thereafter, 3.9% to 4.2% APRC
- New buy to let mortgages; properties up to £1M, 2-year fixed interest with a variable rate of 4.34% more than the Bank of England Base Rate thereafter
- Buy to let remortgages of up to £1M; 2-year fixed interest and thereafter +4.34% above the Bank of England Base Rate loan-to-value 60-75%
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
They are a company that you can trust if you are in the process of looking to buy your first house then look no further they will help you get the house of your dreams.
— Christchurch —
They offer many services and that is why we chose to get ou7r house loan through them knowing that if we ever needed another loan we would go to them.
— Essex —
Bank of Scotland Contact Details
- not available
- 10/16 King Edward Street Perth Scotland PH1 5UT United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- PO Box 761, Leeds, LS1 9JF, United Kingdom
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:30 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed