About – Tesco Bank
Tesco Bank is committed to helping individuals get in control of their finances and oversee the finalization of their personal debt. We've helped many clients in the UK get financially fit.
Today, Tesco Bank is perceived as the country's pioneer in personal finance.
Tesco Bank is the people's choice
We give financial assistance to you when you feel like you're suffocating, and can't get out:
- stop living day-to-day
- get out of debt
- start saving money
- build up an emergency fund
- pay your bills on time
- achieve your financial objectives
- feel in control of your cash
- become debt free and start investing
- stop focusing on survival and start truly living
- apply for your loan online and save time
Tesco Bank has an answer for whatever your financial needs may be. We offer debt consolidation loans with moderate rates and brisk turnaround times.
Apply for a loan online and save time!
Whether you're utilizing our regular banking services, making an enquiry, investing your cash, seeking a loan or finding a loan for your business we are focused on making the whole process and experience simple and convenient.
Services – Tesco Bank
Looking to get money to consolidate credit card debt or other unpaid bills? You may have the capacity to consolidate your debts into one lower regularly scheduled installment.
Debt Consolidation - simple the way it should be
We get bunches of inquiries regarding debt consolidation at Tesco Bank because there is such a variety of approaches to consolidate debt. We should begin with the fundamentals: debt consolidation simply means combining smaller unsecured debts that a person has into one bigger loan.
An example of consolidation
For instance, say you have three credit cards and choose to utilize debt consolidation to combine each of the three into one bigger consolidation loan - you could certainly save money especially if you were missing payments. All things considered, the new loan would have a total equivalent to the entirety of alternate loans.
You may have the capacity to bring down your monthly installments through consolidation.
In the event that the interest rate on a solitary consolidated loan is lower than the interest rates on the diverse credit cards, accounts and other debts that you may have, you'll save cash. Moreover, you'll have a settled installment plan that obliges you to pay back the debt in 2 - 5 years (contingent upon the terms of the loan). That can help you evade the base installment trap that can keep you in debt for quite a long time to come.
Summary of Services
- Online Debt Consolidation Loan
- Car Loans
- Personal loans
- Home loans
- Bad Credit Loans
Getting a Debt Consolidation Loan at Tesco Bank
Tesco Bank offer debt consolidation loans in the form of a personal loan that ranges from £1,000 to £35,000. If you currently have a handful of unsecured debts such as credit and store card debt and are struggling to manage them a debt consolidation loan from Tesco Bank could certainly help you manage your debt a lot easier, lower your monthly repayment and in certain cases even help lower the interest you pay.
Debt Consolidation Loan Representative APR’s from Tesco Bank
- Get between £1,000 - £2,999 at a Representative APR of 18.0%
- Get between £3,000 - £4,999 at a Representative APR of 12.3%
- Get £5,000 - £7,499 at a Representative APR of 4.7%
- Get between £7,500 - £15,000 at a Representative APR of 3.4%
- Get between £15,001 - £25,000 at a Representative APR of 3.4%
- Get between £25,000 - £35,000 at a Representative APR of 6.9%
Tesco Bank’s Debt Consolidation Loan Features
- Get a loan of between £1,000 and £35,000 to repay existing debts
- Pay fixed monthly installments over the entire term of the loan
- Select a loan repayment term that adjusts your monthly repayments to an affordable amount
- Get a 2-month repayment holiday if eligible
- Pay lower interest and save money
- Make your debt a lot easier to manage with a debt consolidation loan
- Apply for our Clubcard rate and save even more
- Apply even if you don’t have a Clubcard
Before Applying for a Debt Consolidation Loan from Tesco Bank
When applying for a quick cash loan from Tesco Bank you will need to calculate how much you need to repay all of your existing debts and ensure you take any early repayment fees and penalties into consideration. You should then use our very handy loan repayment calculator to find out what your monthly repayments will be as well as what your likely to repay in total. Once you’ve decided on a loan amount and term you can then proceed to apply online for a loan with us.
Contact Details22 Haymarket Yards
Phone: 0845 600 6016 / (0) 131 479 1000
Postal AddressTesco Bank Loan Operations, PO Box 27014, Broadway One
View Larger Map