About – Sainsbury's Bank
Do you have credit card debts, contract debts, and personal loan debts? Think it's too hard to meet your debt responsibilities? Does the mere thought of your reimbursements send an apprehensive chill down your spine?
Our services can help
Sainsbury's Bank debt consolidation loans can help you become debt free by moving all your debts into one simple to oversee loan. By evaluating your current financial circumstances we will help you to discover your best path to clear debt fast.
We have a variety of financial services to suit every UK consumer’s needs.
Interest rates that will suit your budget
Sainsbury’s Bank debt consolidation loan services can assist by rolling all your debts into one easy to manage loan. By assessing your current financial situation we will assist you to find your way clear of your debt worries.
Whatever your situation we can offer a situation
If your bad debt is as a result of changing circumstances, altered employment status, family issues, or simply ineffective planning on your behalf, we can ease your financial burden and provide you with an interest rate that will help you save money and suit your budget.
Services – Sainsbury's Bank
Take control of your finances and spare time by consolidating your bills into one regularly scheduled installment with a debt consolidation loan from Sainsbury's Bank. Find out whether debt consolidation is a good fit for you by investigating our website and going through our numerous articles and products.
Consolidate with our Personal Loans
In the event that you are at present making installments on credit cards, a car loan and different sorts of debt, you could conceivably cut your regularly scheduled installments into one simple loan. Our short term personal loans are ideal for smaller combined debts and our larger personal loans for those with high amounts of debt. Spare time, energy and money every month by just paying one bill. Your monthly repayment on our quick loans will remain constant throughout the term of the loan. One due date to recollect rather than different dates helps you take control by knowing precisely what you owe and precisely when it will be paid off.
Get a grip on your finances
In the event that you are thinking that it's hard to stay on top of the greater part of your loan, credit card and store card reimbursements, a debt consolidation loan could encourage you to escape from debt sooner and evade bad credit. To discover the best debt consolidation loan options contact Sainsbury's Bank today.
Summary of Services
- Quick Personal Loans
- Online Debt Consolidation Loan
- Standard Loan
- Shopper Reward Loan
- Home loans
- Personal Loans for Bad Credit
Get a Debt Consolidation Loan at Sainsbury’s Bank
If you're looking for a debt consolidation loan that will not only make your monthly debt commitments more manageable but more affordable, Sainsbury’s Bank can help. We offer debt consolidation loans of between £1,000 and £35,000 at some of the best rates on the market! Whether your debt lies in multiple credit cards or other unsecured forms, a debt consolidation loan from Sainsbury Bank could help you get your finances in order and even help you save!
Debt Consolidation Loan Rates Offered by Sainsbury's Bank
- Get a loan of between £1,000 - £2,999 at a Representative APR of 12.5%
- Get a loan of between £3,000 - £4,999 at a Representative APR of 7.5%
- Get a loan of between £5,000 - £7,499 at a Representative APR of 4.3%
- Get a loan of between £7,500 - £15,000 at a Representative APR of 3.4%
- Get a loan of between £15,001 - £25,000 at a Representative APR of 3.3%
- Get a loan of between £25,000 - £35,000 at a Representative APR of 3.3%
Key Features of Sainsbury Bank’s Consolidation Loans
- Get a debt consolidation loan of between £1,000 and £35,000 – suitable to cover most debts
- For loans of between £5,000 - £7,499 we offer a Representative APR of 4.9%, subject to your personal financial status
- Our loan term ranges from 12 to 80 months so your monthly repayments can be tailored to suit your budget and income
- You can opt to take a convenient 2-month repayment holiday at the start of your loan
- If you have a personal loan from another provider you could switch to one from Sainsbury’s Bank and save!
- If you have a Nectar Card you could get a lower rate
Apply for a loan from Sainsbury’s Bank today
Our online loan application makes it easy for you to apply with Sainsbury’s Bank and we will endeavor to give you an instant decision! To begin the process simply visit our website and click on the “Apply Now” link which will take you to our eligibility and requirements page. Once you're ready to apply you can enter your Nectar Card number and we will use your existing information to make the application that much easier to complete!
Contact DetailsPentland House, 8 Lochside Avenue
Phone: 0800 169 8503 / 0500 40 50 60
Postal AddressPO Box 29191
View Larger Map