About Freedom Finance
At Freedom finance, we do the hard work of searching for a loan for you. You can make one quick application and we will submit your application to over 20 major United Kingdom lenders on your behalf.
This will ensure the perfect loan to suit your situation best. Whether it is a loan for debt consolidation or other purposes, we have tailor-made solutions for everyone.
Keeping your credit score safe
Every time you apply for a loan, the application and inquiries made will reflect on your credit score. If you apply for a lot of loans from different lenders it will harm your credit score.
To avoid this situation, we submit your loan application to our accredited loan partners on your behalf. This way you can get the best possible loan without affecting your credit score.
More loan choices
Most major banks and high street lenders have very high requirements you have to meet to qualify for a loan. A lot of people who need access to finance do not meet those stringent requirements. Some people are being turned away by lenders because of their credit score.
At Freedom finance, we specialize in helping customers with less than perfect credit scores. We are loan brokers which means we can offer you more choices and fewer rejections.
Freedom Finance Services
Freedom Finance work with a wide variety of lenders. Each of these lenders offers different loan products, terms, and interest rates. The loan products range from peer to peer loans to guarantor loans and second mortgages.
We also offer personal loans, car loans and debt consolidation loans. These different loans are offered as secured loans or unsecured loans. Since we work with a network of lenders, we can pair you with the correct lender who will have a tailor-made solution to your financial needs.
Personalized interest rates
Freedom Finance offers borrowing rates from 2.0 APR. Loan quotes are tailored to you as individual and depending on the loan you may have a decision within minutes.
If your monthly repayments on different bills are causing sleepless nights, it is the right time to talk to us about a debt consolidation loan. Our lenders will offer you an interest rate based on your financial situation.
What is debt consolidation
A debt consolidation loan is a loan that is used to pay off various existing debts. These debts can be a credit card, store card or any other number of accounts you may have.
By taking out a debt consolidation loan you put all your debt under one umbrella. You use the loan provided to pay off your other debts. This will mean that you will only have one loan to repay every month, instead of a lot of different debts and accounts.
Freedom Finance Consolidation loan
- Loan Type Debt consolidation
Benefits of Freedom Finance
- Lower interest rates on debt consolidation
- Loans are personalised
- Get an instant online decision
Let freedom Finance help you easily consolidate your debts
If you have multiple debts, keeping head above water every month can become a challenge.
Consolidating all these debts into one loan could make life a little easier for you.
By grouping all your debt, you reap the following benefits;
- Your monthly repayment will be easier to manage
- Less time will be spent sorting out different payments
- Budgeting will be much simpler if you only have to budget for one repayment on loans and other debts.
- By consolidating all your debts into one loan you may be able to reduce your overall monthly repayments. This may leave you with more disposable income.
- You could improve your credit score. By paying off existing debt sooner than the stipulated term will have a positive effect on your credit score. You are also less likely to miss any payments if you only have one loan to repay each month.
Facts to consider when looking at a debt consolidation loan
Once you decided to apply for a debt consolidation loan, there are a few important facts you should consider.
- Do not borrow more than you need. Everything you borrowed will have to be repaid. Keep in mind that the reason for the loan is to pay off your existing debt. Although it may be tempting to take out a loan for a larger amount, this may cause you to struggle with monthly repayments which will put you back in the same situation you faced before consolidating your debt.
- The debts you intend to settle may have shorter terms than the term of your debt consolidation loan will be. This means that you might be repaying a loan for a longer time.
- You will most likely save money on your monthly repayments if you combine all your debt with a debt consolidation loan. But the total amount you will pay may be slightly higher than it would have been on all the individual debts. This is because the term will probably be longer.
- Compare the APR of your existing debt with the interest rate of the consolidation loan you intend to take. Different lenders will offer different APRs. Try to avoid paying much higher interest rates on your consolidation loan.
At Freedom Finance we strive to make the loan application process as easy as possible. Applying for a loan can take anything from a few minutes to several weeks. How long your application will take to process will depend on the kind of loan you are applying for as well as documentation required.
A small personal loan can be processed within a matter of minutes, where a mortgage ranging in the thousands of pounds will take considerably longer to process.
Freedom Finance is a trusted & reliable provider of debt consolidation
In our review, Freedom Finance adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Freedom Finance is a registered credit provider in the UK; FCA number 662079
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Debt caused me sleepless nights. Thank you for the simple solution you offered
— Dorchester —
I was pleasantly surprised at the level of expertise and friendliness of the staff
— Surrey —
Freedom Finance Contact Details
- Atlantic House, Atlas Business Park, Simonsway, Wythenshawe Manchester M22 5PR United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:30 – 20:00
- Tuesday 08:30 – 20:00
- Wednesday 08:30 – 20:00
- Thursday 08:30 – 20:00
- Friday 08:30 – 20:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed