- Debt consolidation up to £50,000
- Consolidate your debt
- Repayment up to 20 years
[Accessed April 25, 2020]
About Evolution Money
At Evolution Money, we don't rely on your credit score. We look at each customer individually. A wide range of loans are on offer, and we offer competitive debt consolidation loans for United Kingdom citizens.
We take the time to understand your situation and personal requirements while addressing all your concerns. When taking out a debt consolidation loan we will explain your options clearly, simply and without complicated financial jargon.
We provide financial services by providing the most personal service and professional service in the entire sector. Customers are offered honest, clear and compliant advice.
The personal service we offer our customers means that a machine does not make the decisions by relying on automated credit scores. Our friendly, highly professional experts make the decisions and they do not look at your credit score, but at you as an individual.
Uniquely experienced professional team
The founders of Evolution Money have over 100 years combines experience in the financial sector. This makes us uniquely qualified to assist you in finding a personal loan that matches your personal situation.
With our vast experience regarding debt consolidation loans, we understand loans and we understand people.
Evolution Money Services
The financial times we live in resulted in many UK banks tightening their lending criteria. This resulted in greater difficulties in getting the right loan.
Especially if you've had financial difficulties in the past. Using our extensive experience we devised a solution to the problem. The focus in on you and your current situation instead of your past problems and credit history.
Reasons to consider a debt consolidation loan
Most people with multiple accounts and bills know the desperate feeling. Once you pay one bill, the next bill arrives. That is followed by the next bill and the next bill. Soon you find yourself juggling multiple debt repayments.
It can be daunting that cause unnecessary stress every month. Fortunately, there is a simple solution. You can stay on top of your finances by consolidating your debts into one affordable monthly repayment. This will greatly simplify your repayment schedule.
Debt consolidation loans explained
A debt consolidation loan simply explained a loan that you would use to pay off your existing debt. That means you will owe a single amount to a single lender, instead of owing various small amounts of money to different lenders and credit companies. You will have one monthly repayment to make instead of a lot of small payments to different debtors.
Evolution Money – Consolidation loan
- Loan Type Debt consolidation
- Loan Amount up to £50,000
- Repayment 1 year to 20 years
Benefits of Evolution Money
- Affordable debt solutions
- Keep track of your finances
We are committed to finding you an ideal solution at Evolution Money
We tailor our secured debt consolidation loan options to meet your personal financial circumstances.
A debt consolidation loan may reduce the total amount you repay on different accounts, and thus free up a portion of your monthly income. This will result in more disposable income for you or your household.
- You will only have to pay one affordable monthly repayment.
- Keeping track of your finances will be easier. Instead of keeping track of multiple separate debt repayments, all your debts will be combined into one easy payment.
- You could save on interest. Some of the debts you are repaying may have high-interest rates. By consolidating all your debt under one loan you could save a lot on the amount of interest you would have repaid.
Different types of debt that can be consolidated
We can help you to consolidate the following types of debt.
- Payday loans. High-interest rates are typical of payday loans. High-interest debts can be cleared once and for all with a consolidation loan.
- Credit card debt. When using a consolidation loan to pay off credit card debt it is important to eliminate further spending on your credit card.
- Department store cards. As with credit cards, be careful not to start spending on department store cards again when you consolidated the debt.
- Personal loans. Debt consolidation will provide vital credit relief for overwhelming personal loans.
- Tuition and study fees. Covering outstanding college fees onto one manageable repayment you can start investing in your future.
- Outstanding bills. A debt consolidation loan can provide relief for bills that are in arrears. Keep in mind if you are not able to settle the principal debt you will still have to pay the bills in the future, but you can settle all arrears.
Debt consolidation loans are available from £5,000 up to £50,0000. You can choose a repayment term that suits you, from 12 months to over 240 months. You can talk to a Personal Account Manager today if you are looking for a debt consolidation loan.
We also offer a handy loan calculator that you can use. Using the loan calculator, you can choose the amount of money you need to borrow and the term of the loan. This will give you a good indication of your monthly repayments on the debt consolidation loan over a determined period.
Evolution Money is a trusted & reliable provider of debt consolidation
In our review, Evolution Money adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Evolution Money is a registered credit provider in UK: FSA 708324
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I was barely keeping head above water with my monthly bills. The debt consolidation loan you offered erased the monthly stress.
— Alton —
After consolidating all my debt into one loan I now have a lot of extra money every month and no more worries
— Kent —
Evolution Money Contact
- Evolution Money, 9 Portland St Manchester M1 3BE United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 18:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 18:00
- Friday 09:00 – 18:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed