About – The Co-operative Bank
Our clients generally have a need for quick money, our loans include car loans, short-term loans, credit cards, motorcycle loans and affordable personal loans for things like travel expenses, medical costs, family occasions and weddings.
Online services across the UK
The Co-operative Bank offers financial solutions to all UK residents regardless of where they live since the majority of our transactions can be completed online. Our rates, reimbursements and terms change depending upon the loan classification you fall into and for specific details on loan terms you can contact the Co-operative Bank specifically and our cordial staff will be happy to help.
We are industry leaders
We are authorities in comparing loans and helping people who may have had a few issues with finance and, as a result, have bad credit. We are here to assist you with a demonstrated reputation going back a number of years. We will work closely with you to help you get the finance that best suits your circumstances and needs, whatever your financial needs, we can help you.
Services – The Co-operative Bank
Use a credit card well and you can borrow for nothing, get extra protection on your purchases and possibly even reward points or cashback.
But, use a credit card unwisely and you could end up paying lots of interest and racking up a debt that you'll struggle to pay off.
No interest on purchases!
Quick way to borrow; if you need to buy something expensive that you can’t afford to pay for all at once, a credit card is ideal. If you don’t have the cash to hand – or even in your bank account – you can pay with a credit card and then spread the cost over a number of months.
If you still have your introductory rate available you can borrow without paying any fees or interest - and it sure beats taking out a payday loan or other forms of quick cash loans!
Pay Online using your credit card
Credit cards are also an easy and secure way to pay for internet shopping. Plus, they are widely accepted around the world. You get more protection if you pay with a credit card than if you pay with a debit card, cash or cheque. In other words, if the company goes bust, or your purchase is faulty or doesn’t turn up, you won’t lose out because you can claim the money back from your credit card provider.
Summary of Services
- CREDIT Cards
- PERSONAL Loans
- CAR Loans
- HOME Loans
- BUSINESS Loans
Get a realiable and affordable credit card from the Co-operative Bank
The Co-operative Bank understands that it’s not easy choosing a credit card, particularly when you want more than one major benefit, be that interest free purchases for a longer period of time or a great balance transfer rate.
We have three specific credit card products that have a mixture of features and benefits to best suit our clients: The 3 year fixed interest credit card, the balance transfer credit card and the Co-operative Bank’s Member credit card.
We also have a range of charity credit cards, for those that wish to make a difference to the causes close to their hearts, Co-operative Bank will make donations at no cost to you. In order to be eligible for our credit cards you must be aged 28 years or older, be a resident of the UK and have an annual income of no less then £10,000.
Key features and benefits of our 3 year fixed rate credit card
- 6.9% APR fixed for all successful applicants for 36 months on all purchases and balance transfers
- Representative 15.9% APR variable after the 36-month offer expires
- 25.9% APR for all quick cash transactions
- No annual fees
- No balance transfer fees
- Share benefits of your credit card with one additional family member
Key features and benefits of the Co-operative members credit card
- Representative 15.95% APR variable
- 25.9% APR for cash transactions
- Spend £2 in any Co-operative FOOD Store and get 1p cashback
- Spend £3.33 and get 1p cashback at any store yielding the Visa sign
- No balance transfer fees
- No annual fee
- 56 days interest-free purchases
Key features and benefits of our balance transfer credit card
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 24 months
- 18% APR after the interest-free balance transfer period expires
- 1% balance transfer fee
- 0% interest on purchases for 4 months
- 18% APR after the interest-free purchase period expires
- All successful applicants get the promotional rate
- No annual fee
- 0% interest rate offers will still apply even if you miss a payment on your credit card but you will be charged a late payment fee
- Minimum credit limit of £500
- 2.75% non-sterling transaction rate
- The minimum monthly repayment is 2% of the balance or £5, or 1% plus fees, interest and charges whichever is greatest
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Champion staff! Whenever you need assistance, they are here for you.
— Gloucester —
Not only did they assist me with a suitable credit card, but their website also has a lot of useful information that has also helped me.
— Nottingham —
Ph: 0800 34 64 94 / 020 740 51781