- Credit cards up to £1,200
- Low-interest up to 21.9%
- Repayment up to 31 months
[Accessed February 16, 2022]
About M&S Bank
If you are looking for any of the following: personal loans, credit cards, insurance, investments, travel money, coronavirus support, shopping, and more, you’ve come to the right place.
Marks & Spencer Financial Services, trading as M&S Bank, have been operating as a retail bank in the United Kingdom since 1985. They have multiple in-store branches that you can visit all over the country or you can conveniently contact them telephonically or online for instant assistance.
M&S Bank Services
Take care of unexpected costs or even significant purchases. Remember you don’t have to pay any interest on your shopping if you pay it back in a certain time.
A credit card is a form of revolving credit that allows you to borrow an amount within your credit limit, repay some (or all) of the balance, and then borrow again if you want to.
This kind of flexibility can be a great benefit if correctly managed. Credit cards are often used as a backup or an emergency fund and in this way will also provide you with peace of mind.
M&S Bank – Credit card
- Loan Type Credit cards
- Interest Rate up to 21.9%
- Loan Amount up to £1,200
- Repayment 0 months to 31 months
Benefits of M&S Bank
- Low-interest rates
- Flexible repayment terms
- Quick and easy online services
Get a range of insurance offers with M&S Bank
They have a selection of insurance products underwritten by various providers including Home insurance – Aviva, Car insurance – BISL, Travel insurance – Aviva, Pet insurance – RSA, Life insurance - HSBC Life, Bureaux de change, etc.
Building a better future for you and your family
Discover quick and easy ways with M&S Bank to make your money go further
Access funds now and repay them with a monthly installment
They have multiple loan solutions for your every need whether it is to buy a vehicle, home renovations, wedding purchases, or debt consolidation.
Get a credit card with M&S Bank
Get rewarded for spending with Marks and Spencer with vouchers and offers by getting one of their Mastercard-branded cards. You can use their online eligibility checker that will help you see if you will qualify for a credit card in the UK with them without affecting your credit score. All you need to do is to provide them with some basic information.
Benefits of getting a credit card with M&S Bank
- The flexibility to cover unexpected expenses and surprise costs that come your way – such as vehicle repairs for instance.
- You can enjoy a 0% interest period on purchases
- Security systems monitor your credit card and protect you against fraudulent purchases should your card be lost or stolen.
- You can use the credit card to build a credit score that can help you prove to future lenders that you are a reliable borrower. This could be helpful when applying for a mortgage or vehicle finance, this might also help you to get better interest rates.
- At M&S Bank, you'll earn reward points on all of your spendings which they will convert into M&S vouchers for you to spend in-store or online at M&S. They also offer bonus points at different times during the year.
- You can use your credit card to make payments in over 43 million outlets worldwide
- Get a credit card that is suitable for your personal requirements. They have different credit cards that offer different benefits. Pick the card that best meets your needs by considering how you plan to use a credit card.
Get rewarded for shopping with these credit card offers
M&S Credit Card Shopping Plus offer
Earn M&S points every time you shop with 0% interest for 20 months (2.9% fee applies, minimum £5)
M&S Credit Card Transfer Plus offer
Earn M&S points every time you shop with 0% interest on balance transfers for 29 months (2.75% fee applies, minimum £5)
M&S Credit Card Rewards offer
Earn double M&S Points on all your M&S shopping for the first 12 months with 0% interest on shopping for 12 months and 0% interest on balance transfers for 12 months (2.9% fee applies, minimum £5)
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I use the credit card I have with M&S Bank as an emergency fund for when life happens and it has given me such an amazing credit score, I am also extremely happy with the friendly and helpful ser...
— London —
The nicest thing about shopping with the M&S Bank credit card is using the rewards to treat my family or even using it during the tight times of the month. This is such a great benefit.
— Manchester —
Renovations done and no interest paid! There are really great benefits at M&S Bank. I highly recommend anyone to make use of their products.
— Sheffield —
M&S Bank Contact
- Marks & Spencer, The Mall, Patchway, Bristol BS34 5QT United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- M&S Bank PO Box 10565 51 Saffron Road , Wigston, LE18 9F, United Kingdom
- Monday 10:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday 10:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday 10:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 10:00 – 16:00
- Friday 10:00 – 16:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed