Are you longing for your next vacation? Looking to buy a new car?
HSBC could help you finance home remodels, a new car, a family vacation, travel money or just about any other kind of financial needs you can think of.
A variety of low-interest options available
With competitive interest rates, and secured and unsecured alternatives accessible, HSBC can help transform your fantasy into a reality! HSBC can help you to discover the right personal loan at the best conceivable interest rates accessible to you focused around your present and past financial history. We can likewise supply you with personal protection and guarantees for different things.
Personal loans from HSBC
A personal loan provides you with the capacity to get credit from a lender to buy whatever it is that you are looking to buy. Get some information about preapproval on your short term personal loan to increase all the more purchasing force when you go to make your buy.
The vast majority of us know a lot about credit cards much sooner than we ever use them for ourselves.
It appears like an enchantment when somebody swipes their credit card, leaves with their purchases and only pay much later on.
What is a credit card?
A credit card gives you a chance to access the money you don't have and then repay this money in equal or set monthly repayments, similar to a short term personal loan. You are offered a credit limit based on your financial status and income - and you can use this credit fully. If you fail to make the minimum monthly repayments on your card you will immediately lose any promotional offers and incur interest charges.
Use your card overseas
Credit cards standout amongst the most generally utilized online instalment techniques and permits dealers to acknowledge both local and global payments. Acknowledge Visa and Mastercard credit card instalments straightforwardly on your website, site or shopping cart system.
HSBC Product Details
- Loan Type Credit cards
- Interest Rate from 18.9%
Benefits of HSBC
- No annual fee
- Use the reward point for everyday purchases
- Immediate access to spendings
- Balance transfers
Get a credit card from HSBC is quick and convenient
Are you looking to apply for a credit card?
Whether you're looking for a credit card that has 0% interest on purchases, 0% interest on balance transfers or one that has affordable rates for overseas usage, HSBC can offer you a credit card that meets your needs at fantastic rates and flexible terms. We have a range of credit card products, each designed to meet a specific need or combination of needs including 0% interest, no annual fee credit cards and great introductory and promotional deals that can help you make the most of your money.
Credit cards on offer at HSBC
- HSBC’s balance transfer credit card: 0% interest and 1.4% fee for balance transfers for a period of 32 months, 0% interest on purchases made in the first 12 weeks, no annual fees, Representative 18.9% APR, manage your account online, share benefits by adding loved ones aged over 18 to your credit card, discounts in the UK and abroad via our home&Away rewards programme, emergency cash advances available via 24/7 worldwide assistance
- HSBC’s Premium Credit Card: 0% interest on purchases for 9 months, Representative 18.9% APR, 0% interest and 1.4% fee on balance transfers for 18 months, benefit from extended warranty offers on select household items, earn 1 point for every pound spent in the UK and 2 for every pound spent abroad, great deals and discounts on select brands, earn frequent flyer miles, manage your card online, share benefits of your credit card with loved ones, emergency cash advances available via 24/7 worldwide assistance, no annual fee
- HSBC’s Student Credit Card: Representative 18.9% APR, credit limit of up to £500, manage your card online, emergency cash advances available via 24/7 worldwide assistance, no annual fee
How to apply for a credit card from HSBC
If you're interested in any of the great credit card offers listed above you can simply visit our website and apply for a loan online. To be eligible for any of these credit cards we require that your are aged 18 or over, have a good credit history, stable income and have no IVA’s or CCJ’s.
You will need to talk with one of our profoundly prepared personal loan or finance brokers to figure out what credit card product will suit you, your personal status and your needs.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
HSBC was always transparent with me. I applied for a credit card and didn’t experience any problems throughout the process- with the staff or the service.
— Preston —
Your consultants are great! One of them helped me choose the right credit card option for my needs and I appreciate the help because I wasn’t sure of which one to go with.
— Worcester —
HSBC Contact Details
- 2 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G1 3LB Glasgow Scotland G2 7EQ United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:30 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed