Over the previous years, Halifax has increased its client base and its lending products and services exponentially.
Halifax is committed to saving customers cash so they can live better. If you're a customer with Halifax, we'll bring down the typical cost for basic items like current accounts and short term loans and give you a chance to see what it’s like to save more and improve your quality of life.
We aim to save you money
Saving people cash to help them live better was the objective that Halifax had in mind when it was founded. It's the core belief that underlies all that we do. We offer a range of credit cards to new and existing customers that enables them to move up in life and simply live better.
We offer you a full scope of great services
By offering the best conceivable costs on the credit cards our clients need, we can help them manage the cost of everyday life. Contact us today, give us a chance to provide you with the customer service you deserve, the rates you require, and the items you have been searching for. We are merely a click away!
Having a decent credit document is as vital as it offers you financial alternatives. Financial choices enhance your shots of being offered loans or finance for a home loan, a loan, an alternate credit card, 0% arrangement on a TV and so on. Contact Halifax today, give us a chance to guide you and aid you with the best credit card offers on the market.
Halifax highlights a few focal points of requesting a credit card. Compare an incredible scope of choices with us.
Most credit cards don't charge a yearly fee, albeit some are beginning to do so. If your supplier needs to charge you a yearly expense consider taking your business somewhere else.
Spend now pay later
If you pay off the full balance toward the end of the month then you've earned "free" cash on the grounds that Credit Card bills are settled around a month needing to take care of overdue business, the alleged elegance period. Time your purchases right and get up to 50-60 days of interest-free credit.
Buy some flawed merchandise with your credit card and they'll typically be 100% safeguarded for a particular period. Protection likewise at times offers cover if the product is lost or stolen. It is critical to verify what cover is accessible on the grounds that a few cards are much better than others, with a few companies offering no assurance whatsoever.
Should your card be stolen it simply takes a straightforward call to your supplier who will put a stop on it and issue another card. One approach to enhance a credit rating is to guarantee that your month to month reimbursements on a credit card is constantly forward, so developing a dependable profile with the credit rating organization.
Halifax Product Details
- Loan Type Credit cards
- Interest Rate from 18.9%
Summary of Services
- Manage the credit card online
- Balance transfers
- Low-interest rates on purchases
- Keep track of everyday spending
Get a credit card from Halifax that meets your needs
Halifax has a very useful and affordable range of credit cards that can suit almost any need that you may have.
Whether you're looking to save on interest and need a balance transfer card or whether you're looking for a credit card with 0% interest on purchases to do some much-needed shopping for the home – Halifax has you and your loved ones covered. The rates that you're offered will depend on your personal status as will the credit limit and product, so it’s a great idea to check out the details of each card before applying.
Credit cards on offer at Halifax:
- Halifax’s longest balance transfer credit card: 0% on balance transfers for a period of 32 months, 0% on purchases for 6 months, 3% initial fee, Representative 18.9% APR
- Halifax’s low fee balance transfer credit card: 0% on balance transfers for a period of 40 months, 0% on purchases for 6 months, 3% initial fee, Representative 18.9% APR
- Halifax’s all-in-one credit card: 0% on balance transfers for a period of 30 months, 0% on purchases for 12 months, Representative 18.95% APR
- Halifax’s balance transfer & purchase offer credit card: 0% on balance transfers for a period of 24 months, 0% on purchases for 24 months, Representative 18.9% APR
- Halifax’s 0% balance transfer credit card: 0% on balance transfers for a period of 23 months, 0% on purchases for 6 months, Representative 18.9% APR
- Halifax’s student credit card: credit limit of up to 1,000 over 2 months, Representative 19.95% APR for all successful applicants
Why choose a Halifax credit card
Halifax’s credit cards are issued by the Bank of Scotland which employs some of the world’s leading security measures to protect you and your loved ones from theft and fraud. Our range of credit cards is suited to a variety of different uses and purposes and you’ll certainly find one that’s just right for you. In addition to great flexibility, we offer some of the markets most competitive and leading offers including 0% interest purchase and balance transfer cards. You can apply for one of the above credit cards online and you’ll receive an answer from us within minutes.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Great incentives with their credit cards. They offer good rewards.
— Manchester —
Halifax Contact Details
- not available
- 1-3 Market St Halifax HX1 1RN United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- PO Box 761, Leeds, LS1 9JF, United Kingdom
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:30 – 17:00
- Saturday 09:00 – 14:00
- Sunday – Closed