About – American Express
American Express is one of the leading personal finance companies for all financial services and the first port of call for customers and influencers searching for guidance about all things concerning cash.
American Express is an international company respected in all corners of the globe. Our website offers examination and tips and serves as a go-between the financial services industry and customers.
Get advice on the things that matter
At American Express we are about helping the financial services industry teach purchaser to settle on more quick witted personal finance choices. American Express, can aid clients with loan computations, comparison tables, guides, master investigation and guidance. We additionally have a scope of specialists on our group that have the capacity answer your cash addresses on our comprehensive discussion.
Experience that goes a long way
American Express offers buyers access to the abundance of data that dwells in these associations however that is not generally effortlessly open to them.
This extraordinary name in the banking environment, has allowed American Express to grow from strength to strength - and our credit card offerings, rewards and rates just keep getting better and better!
Services – American Express
A credit card permits you to obtain cash from to make your purchases both in-store and online, whether you're purchasing a burger or a ticket to a far away destination.
Convenience in your pocket
A credit card is a convenient solution to some of the most pressing and demanding financial issues. With a credit card you can easily make purchases without any cash both in-store and online. These purchases can be made both locally and inernationally and, in addition, you can access larger amounts of credit - and pay no interest for a set period of time.
Rewards that work with your lifestyle
Every card offered by Amercian Express comes with a set range of rewards, benefits and features. For instance if you plan on using your credit card for making regular purchases a 0% interest credit card with cashback rewards will suit your budget and lifestyle perfectly. If you're a football fan or care about a specific cause - there's a card for you too.
Rebuild your credit score and save
Considering the fantastic 0% interest fees with most of our cards - it makes a lot more sense to use your card to cover emergencies rather than taking out other form of credit like payday loans and using your overdraft facilities - make the wise choice and save by using a credit card from American Express.
Summary of Services
- Credit Cards
Get a Credit Card from American Express
American Express currently offers customers 14 different credit cards which all come with their unique set of features, rewards, benefits and exclusive deals. If you're shopping for a credit card you will certainly find one that will suit your every need at American Express. All of our credit cards come with certain minimum benefits including a welcome bonus, purchase protection, insurance benefits and a variety of different features.
Top American Express Credit Cards
- Platinum Cashback Everyday Card – Representative 22.9% APR, no annual fees, 5% cashback for 3 months up to £2,000
- Platinum Cashback Credit Card - Representative 28.9% APR, annual fee of £25, 5% cashback for 3 months up to £2,500
- The Preferred Rewards Gold Card – No interest, £140 annual fee, membership rewards including frequent flyer and hotel programmes
- The Platinum Card - No interest, £450 annual fee, 30,000 membership reward points welcome bonus, supplementary cards for loved ones
- British Airways American Express Credit Card - Representative 22.9% APR, no annual fees, British Airways Executive Club, 3,000 Avios voucher welcome bonus
Apply for an American Express Credit Card Online
By visiting our website you can select any of our 14 different credit card products and complete the entire application online. To make it easier to choose a credit card you can make use of our very handy selection tool and review only the products that suit your needs. Once you’ve chosen a card you can fill in our application form and, if approved, we will post your card to you. To qualify for a credit card from American Express you must be aged 18 or over, have an active bank or building society bank account, an annual income of more than £20,000, a UK address and a clear credit history.
Top Features of the American Express Platinum Cashback Credit Card
- Representative APR of 28.2%
- Annual fee of £25
- Get 1.25% cashback on every pound you spend and 5% for your first 5 months
- Refund and purchase protection
- Share benefits with your loved ones with supplementary cards
- Access to American Express Invites
- 56 days interest-free on purchases made
- Balance transfers
- Minimum credit limit of £700 and maximum subject to status
- 2.99% fee on foreign transaction not done in Pound Sterling
Phone: 01273 696 933 / +44 1273 696 933