At Zuto we strive to provide the right financial options to our clients. We know investing in the right set of wheels can make all the difference.
We offer you a wide variety of options, as we are a broker and not a lender, but we have many lenders available to us. We want to get you prices you can smile about, for the car that brings your joy and suits your requirements and unique needs.
Affordable interest rates
At Zuto we do not charge you for our services, we get a fee from the lender you chose. So, we really go the extra mile in making it easier for you to chose and providing you with options. You can receive rates from at low as 9.9% APR.
Our finance calculator will help you see how much you can expect to borrow and what your monthly payments will be over the period of time you chose or need to pay it off in. Even if you have bad credit, your chances are high with us.
Once you receive pre-approval we will give you a call to discuss the option we have found for you.
This call usually takes about 5 minutes and during that time you can ask any questions you may have, then you can tell us about the car you have found or start looking for one.
If you are unhappy with the deal, we can try to find something else, but we do look for the best option available for you before presenting it to you. We don’t want to waste your time nor ours.
Now apply in these easy steps online
- Step 1 – Apply with no impact on your credit score
- Step 2 – We look for the best deal for you from our panel of lenders
- Step 3 – Find the car you want from a reputable dealer
- Step 4 – complete the documentation and get the keys to your new car
Zuto – Car loan
- Loan Type Car loans
- Interest Rate 9.0 – 19.8% p/a
- Loan Amount up to £31,700
- Repayment 2 years to 5 years
Benefits of Zuto
- Quick and easy car finance
- Free vehicle valuation
- Get a free no-obligation quote
Car loan calculator
Zuto has the best deals on vehicle finance
If you are having trouble or need to ask something you can request that we call you back. Reasons you should take finance with us includes:
- You can go to the dealer knowing already how much you can afford and already have the clearance for that money you need, you can negotiate from a position of strength.
- You get more options with us, making it more likely that you will get a deal that suits you. Car dealerships usually only offer a limited selection of deals.
- We can give you an answer within seconds with our online application, saving you hours of sitting in the dealer’s office working out the deal and negotiating.
- We help you negotiate with the deal and assist with the paperwork.
- If you have been approved for finance and have not yet got a car in mind, we can help you from a list of reputable dealers, you may choose a vehicle from any reputable dealership.
- If you are in an IVA you may apply, but you will not get the best rates available. The same applies to DMP, you may apply and you will probably get finance, but the rates will be less attractive than those with a good credit score.
- In the case of a CCJ, if you paid the full amount within a month you can get the judgement removed from the record, if you paid it after a month you can get it marked as ‘satisfied’ in the register, you will need to contact the court and provide proof of payment to have the changes made, there will be an admin fee of typically 15 pounds, if the CCJ was a long time ago it might be a good idea to check what is recorded, this check will usually cost you 4 pounds, if the information is wrong you can contact Trust Online, who will check the details with the court.
- If you do not receive an answer quickly, do not worry, sometimes our lenders require a little time to look over your application, especially if you applied outside of normal working hours.
We have some attractive extras
- No broker fees for you to pay
- Free car history check
- Free valuation on the vehicle
- Buy from our verified dealers
- Get a free no-obligation quote
- Easy online loan application that will not take up your time
- We can offer finance for car, vans, motorcycles and touring caravans
- You do not have to have a good credit history to apply
- If your bankruptcy has ended you may apply, it is recommended to wait 12 months before trying to get credit
- If you have a DMP, IVA or CCJ you can still apply, but optimal rates will not be offered
- We do a soft search on your credit check, this means it will not affect your credit score
- You can get car finance if you are self-employed
- Optional deposit
Zuto is a trusted & reliable provider of car loans
In our review, Zuto adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Zuto is a registered credit provider in the UK; FCA number 452589
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I can recommend them for their service and advice, they really do make a difference in how smoothly a deal goes
— Norwich —
The online service is clear and easy to use; I found a lot of great advice available from them
— Colchester —
- Winterton House, Winterton Way Macclesfield SK11 0LP United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 20:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 20:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 20:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 20:00
- Friday 09:00 – 20:00
- Saturday 09:00 – 18:00
- Sunday 10:00 – 18:00