At RAC loans we help you find the loan you need when you need it. We offer a wide range of loans and we have what you need.
We take care of our customers by offering not only car finance but also car insurance, car valuations, car break down cover, fixed price service plan, and advice on what happens after car finance. RAC warranties - gives you the reassurance you can recover if something happens to your vehicle. We also offer a wide variety of car-related products for your convenience and peace of mind.
A range of financial solutions
Our well-stocked online shop sells a few things that you might like to know about, such as car batteries, wiper blades, oil, anti-freeze, car cleaning products, car travel kits and tools. We also offer free advice and have videos to help you look after your investment.
Find a garage near you with our garage finder, all Rac approved garages provide excellent service. These approved garages and repairers also do MOT tests. These costs or repairs and services can be spread out into smaller fixed payments with our fixed price service plan. Now that you know your car is safe with us and we have you covered in almost every way, let’s get you that car.
We offer car loans from 1,000 pounds to 25,000 pounds, with fixed payments over a term chosen by you. With rates from 3.1% APR and a wide variety of lenders available, you will get great value for money. Our credit checks with not affect your credit score.
You must be a UK resident, you must be 18 years old and over, you must have an annual income which you can prove, and you must have a personal bank account in the UK to apply for our personal loans.
We also need to know a few things about you, and keeping your personal information on hand will save you time.
We offer a lot, but there is more!
- A quote from us will not affect your credit score
- You can receive your funds the same day you applied, though sometimes it can take up to 5 days
- Interest rates as low as 3.1% APR with a maximum of 49.9% APR
- Personalized rates based on your individual circumstances
- A loan calculator that will work out how much you will need to pay monthly, with the amount you chose over the time period you chose. You can change the amount of time to find a balance you can afford.
- We offer advice for many different types of a car finance, from a personal loan, leasing, or hire purchase.
- Vehicle history check - was it stolen, written off, scrapped, millage discrepancies and more.
- No obligation on our quotes
- An eligibility checker test is taken online
- Car reviews and information before buying that car, you can also view the cars we have available for sale
- How much is your car worth? We offer free valuations
- Vehicle inspections – we have 3 options that will fit your needs.
- A list of approved dealers that are safe to buy from.
RAC Product Details
- Loan Type Car finance
- Interest Rate 3.1 – 49.9% p/a
Summary of Services
- Apply for a loan online
- Applying won't affect your credit score
- Vehicle finance with a low-interest rate
- Get an obligation-free quote
Buy your dream car in 4 easy steps with RAC
Our easy online 4 step application and eligibility test will set you on the right track to getting that sound investment.
Remember we offer a number of ways to finance your car, we also sell cars that are a sound investment. Better credit scores will receive better credit rates.
We are your one-stop car shop!
We offer a lot of advice for free; we know buying a car is an investment and you need to be able to maintain that investment or the investment will lose value.
A bad investment costs us more than we can often afford, and we want to help you avoid that mistake. 1 in every 4 cars we do a vehicle history check on has something that was hidden in its history. You do not want to be one of those people buying a car that is not as it seems. We all wish the world was full of only upright, honest people but for now, it is not, so take precaution in your purchase, ignorance is not bliss!
Here are a few things to look at that can cause the value to go down
- The age of the car
- The millage it does
- Any damage is done to the exterior or interior
- An incomplete service history
- MOT history
- Any additional features could improve its value or decrease it.
- The colour of your vehicle
- And if it was owned before you, previous owners can also affect its value – did they look after it etc.
Enjoy driving responsibly, taking care of the investment you have made. Our wide range of services will keep you and your car happy for years to come.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I am so happy; they have everything covered and the advice is second to none
— Norwich —
Great service, great prices, and great extras. I cannot complain, highly recommend them.
— Southampton —
RAC Contact Details
- RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent Walsall WS5 4AW United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 07:00 – 22:00
- Tuesday 07:00 – 22:00
- Wednesday 07:00 – 22:00
- Thursday 07:00 – 22:00
- Friday 07:00 – 22:00
- Saturday 08:00 – 20:00
- Sunday 09:00 – 19:00