About Lloyds Bank
Lloyds Bank is a leading banking and financial services provider offering a wide range of competitive products and services to all UK residents - from home loans and car loans to credit cards and quick cash loans - we are an end-to-end service provider you can rely on.
Secured vehicle finance
We consider the widest range of a client’s assets to maximize the loans we offer to consumers - from secured car finance to secured personal loans, we can help customers struggling with poor credit move forward in life.
If you do not have the credit history to support an application for vehicle finance but own considerable equity in your home we could offer you a car loan at a competitive rate.
We consider you as an invaluable part of our business
Lloyds Bank has a national presence, offering finance throughout the UK. Because we are lenders, not brokers, you deal directly with our expert teams who make the critical lending decisions and help customers choose the right products for their individual circumstances. As entrepreneurs ourselves, we pride ourselves on our ability to ‘think outside the box’ in assessing your loan applications.
We work hard to earn your trust
We work persistently to build and enhance relationships with you through transparency and clear, timely communications at all times. We continuously commit to providing you with an online environment that is secure, convenient and provides a professional experience that is uncompromisingly confidential and discreet.
Lloyds Bank Services
Lloyds Bank offers the best mix of loan alternatives, competitive interest rates, and customer service that will never let you down.
Our team continually strive to accurately value your assets, provide flexibility to ensure loan repayments and, as a last resort, get the highest value for the sale of an asset so that our client always benefits. We offer you car finance that is flexible enough to mould to your individual circumstances and your buying budget.
Our car loans offer:
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Loans incorporate alternatives for private-merchant exchanges
- The website incorporates accommodating regularly scheduled instalment alternatives
- Used-car purchasers may get new-car interest rates with merchant buy
- Solid customer help, including the clear portrayal of loan methodology
- Manage your loan account online for your convenience
- No additional charges to pay off your loan early
- We concentrate on offering trusted service on the financial services people utilize consistently.
We Empower clients in settling on the right choice when financing a vehicle, regardless if it's their first time buying a car or their tenth. We offer competitive vehicle financing in the UK.
We strive to grow as you do
We pride ourselves to be accessible at all times and responsive, with urgency underpinning all our actions. We continuously aim to offer the highest loan amounts possible against the broadest range of assets and, at the most competitive rates.
Lloyds Bank – Car loan
- Loan Type Car loans
- Interest Rate from 4.9%
- Loan Amount up to £25,000
- Repayment 1 year to 7 years
Benefits of Lloyds Bank
- Get car finance with competitive interest rates
- Repay your loan early
- Apply for a payment holiday
Car loan calculator
Get a competitive car loan at Lloyds Bank
Lloyds Bank provides personal loans that can stand in as a car loan to existing customers of between £1,000 and £25,000 at a fixed interest rate over a loan term of between 12 and 84 months (1 to 7 years).
If you take out a car loan of between £7,500 and £25,000 you could get an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of as low as 4.9%, subject to your status. We offer 3 car finance products which range from our very affordable short term loan to our very popular hire purchase car loans.
Car loans available at Lloyds Bank
- Personal Loans of between £1,000 and £25,000 which allows you to own your vehicle from day one. No deposit is required.
- Hire Purchase Plan (HP) which allows you to own the car at the end of the loan term once final payment has been made. A deposit is required and the loan term varies between 12 and 60 months with fixed monthly repayments.
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) will ensure you have low monthly repayments but will be required to make one final balloon payment should you wish to own the car at the end of the agreement term. A deposit is required and you can select a loan term of between 24 and 60 months. You are subject to mileage restrictions and will have to pay any damages to the vehicle should you wish to return it rather than purchasing it at the end of the agreement term.
Loan application process and requirements at Lloyds Bank
To apply for auto finance you must be a Lloyds Bank customer, be over 18 and be a resident of the UK. If you're already registered for online banking with us you can apply for a car loan online in just 5 minutes and you’ll receive a response from us within minutes. If you are not registered for online banking you can also apply online but this will take a little longer (about 10 minutes).
If you're interested in the Hire Purchase (HP) or Personal Contract Purchase car finance options you can simply visit our website, use our online calculator, add your dealerships details and apply online. We will run a soft credit check on you and provide you with a car loan offer within 2 working days.
Lloyds Bank is a trusted & reliable provider of car loans
In our review, Lloyds Bank adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Lloyds Bank is a registered credit provider in the UK; FCA number 119278
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
For affordable loans that all fellow UK residents trust, I highly recommend Lloyds Bank. They offer a wide range of banking and financial services that are sure to tickle your fancy. Their loans ...
— Cambridge —
For vehicle finance that is secure, give Lloyds Bank a go. Not only does a secure loan offer you a higher borrowing amount but it can be the answer that you need for your poor credit record. Give...
— Derby —
Lloyds Bank Contact
- 185 Baker Street London Greater London NW1 6XB United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:30 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed