About Find Me Car Finance
Find me finance wants to help you buy the car you love. We have helped many enjoy that new car smell all around the UK and we can help you too!
Buying a car requires some consideration, it also requires one to make a smart long-term choice. In this we can help you, we offer many car buying tips with the intention of making your purchase a quicker, easier process.
Affordable car loans
We work with a lot of finance companies and therefore, we can get good deals for our customers, based on their circumstances. Bad credit will not automatically disqualify you. Our car finance calculator will help give you an idea of the interest rates you could receive and the monthly payments required from you.
Find Me Car Finance Services
We want you to get the car you need and want at a price you can afford. That’s why we take some of that burden off of you by helping you find the best vehicle finance you need.
Reasons we are a good choice for you
- With us you can get flexible payments, you can choose to pay over a period of 12 to 60 months.
- Zero deposit, we understand that saving enough for a deposit can be challenging.
- You can choose any vehicle, be it a car, a van or even a motorcycle. It can be new or previously owned.
- Our online application can be done on your mobile.
- We will provide you with a quote soon after filling in the application.
- All our quotes are obligation-free.
Find Me Car Finance Product Details
- Loan Type Car finance
- Interest Rate from 5.8%
- Loan Amount up to £50,000
- Repayment 12 months to 60 months
Summary of Services
- Flexible repayment options
- Get an obligation-free quote
- No deposit required
- Quick car loans
Let us help you buy your dream car
We want you to succeed, so we provide all the information you will need to consider when planning to buy a car.
We have carefully thought of things, that you can examine for yourself before making the final decision and getting that vehicle.
Before buying your car do a checklist
One of our services is to help you avoid a bad buy. We want you to be happy with a car that suits your needs without buyer’s remorse.
Before you commit to a vehicle, ask yourself hard questions and do not let your emotions, or a well-spoken car salesman, seduce you into buying something that is not right for you and even worse, a car you cannot afford. Here are just a few things to keep in mind and think about:
Tips for choosing a car
- Work out what car you need. Are you driving in the city or the country? How will the vehicle handle winter?
- Are things going to change in your life soon, like having a baby, moving or even starting a new job, which could make your travel time longer?
- Are you the only one driving the car or do you have a family that needs to fit comfortably and safely into the car as well?
- You can lose a lot of money by selling your car too soon.
- Create a budget and ensure you can afford the vehicle.
- When creating a budget include things like maintenance costs, road tax, fuel economy MPG, Insurance costs etc.
- Research the car you are looking to buy, ensure the price is not higher than what it should be.
- If you are buying a second-hand car, or previously owned car and a deal come up that sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
- Check the MOT history and see what has been written about the car.
- Check the mileage on the MOT. Cross-check dates and mileage. You do not want to be a victim buying a car that has had illegal winding back of the odometer.
- Check that the millage gradually goes up.
- Consider having an HPI check done if you feel there is something off, or not right. An HPI check will cost you money, but will save you from buying a stolen or “fixed up” car. Check the DVLA data and valuation.
- If all you want is a car valuation, Auto Trader can sort you out. All you need to do is click on the sell car tab, then enter registration and millage, then click to create your ad and finally click next step. You will see a suggested price; this will give you an idea of how much the car is worth.
- Check the manufactures website for when the timing chain or cambelt needs to be serviced, this is an expensive and very important service. You can also check if the service was already meant to be done or if it will be a near-future expense. If it is a near-future expense you can use this to negotiate on price.
When it’s time to apply, having finance lined up already can save you time and money. Our online loan application is user friendly, keeping it easy and simple. Having your personal information available when applying will make it even quicker.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Great advice and excellent service, highly recommended
— Nottingham —
Easy convenient online application, they got me a great deal
— London —