At Amigo we try to be just that, a friend to you, helping you when you are in need. We have helped many buy the car they needed when they needed it.
Here at Amigo, we offer personal loans and car loans from 1,000 pounds up to 10,000 pounds, over a term between 12 months and 60 months. With friends like us, you can get that car you have wanted or needed. Our easy online application will get you going.
A financial helping hand
We know life can be hard and that friends make it easier, that why we are called Amigo. We are a friend to you when you are in need. Bad credit is welcome to apply, we will try to help you all. We really care about our customer service, so if you have a complaint or a concern let us know so we can rectify it and improve our customer care to you and all our customers.
We want you to be happy and enjoy life, having a car helps you get around and adds to your happiness and convenience.
We do not want to waste your precious time so we have created services that can help you. A list of the highlighted things we do offer.
Our loan service
- One affordable monthly payment.
- Own your vehicle outright.
- If you have bad credit history, do not fear, we will try to help you, we do not require a credit score to offer you a loan.
- We offer guarantor loans.
- With our friendly and easy online application, you will have that car in no time.
- You will receive a quick response.
- A maximum credit rate of 49.9% APR will be asked.
- We have a recommend a friend benefits for you as well, were you can earn up to 500 pounds
Amigo Car loan
- Loan Type Car loans
- Interest Rate from 49.9%
- Loan Amount up to £10,000
- Repayment 12 months to 60 months
Benefits of Amigo
- Affordable vehicle finance
- Apply for a loan with a bad credit history
- Flexible and affordable repayment options
Car loans calculator
If you have a guarantor on your loan, we will only contact them if we have to, because the account remains in arrears.
We will not charge you for phone calls or letters or texts, nor will a late or missed fee be charged to your account. We will only go to court to enforce payment if all other options have been exhausted and we will never force you to sell your home or repossess.
The guarantor loan process
- Choose the amount you want to borrow and over what period of time (up to 5 years).
- Provide your personal details.
- We check if you can afford the loan you have requested, it is very important that you can afford it.
- The details of the account you want the money to come out of every month for your repayments.
- Then we need to know who is going to guarantee your loan, who is willing to pay if you do not.
There are you few requirements
- You must live in the UK and have a consistent income.
- We will need your full name and your date of birth.
- We will need your address and address history.
- Your card and banking details.
- We will need verification documents such as bank statements, payslips, homeownership and identification.
- We will need details of the loans you currently have and other expenses.
- The guarantor of your loan will need to have a good credit score and be over the age of 18 and not over the age of 75.
- A soft check is done of your guarantor, this will not leave a mark.
- If you are on an active bankruptcy, IVA or equivalent or a debt management plan you will not receive a loan from us.
- If your bankruptcy is over you may apply with a guarantor.
- You will only be given an amount that you can afford.
Things we will need from your guarantor
- Your guarantor will need to complete their part of the application form.
- They can fill it in with you, or you can send them a link and they can fill it in, in their own time.
- The guarantor will need to make any payments towards the loan that you do not pay.
- We will need your guarantor’s personal information and proof that they can afford to pay the repayments if you do not.
The guarantor may make payments towards the loan or even become the primary payer if they choose. However, we will not contact the guarantor for payment until we have to.
Once the loan is approved the money will be paid into the account of the guarantor and it is their responsibility to give it to you.
If you fall into arrears, we will treat you with respect, we understand that you do not want to be in arrears and we will work with you to help you get back on track. If we have to take further action, we will give you an advanced warning, this is not what we want, however so let’s avoid that.
Amigo is a trusted & reliable provider of car loans
In our review, Amigo adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Amigo is a registered credit provider in the UK; FCA number 708284
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I urgently needed a car and I now have one! My credit is going better than ever
— Mullion —
The rates I enjoyed were favourable, affordable and easy to maintain
— Towcester —
Amigo Contact Details
- 118-128 Commercial Rd Bournemouth BH2 5LT United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 19:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 19:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 19:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 19:00
- Friday 09:00 – 19:00
- Saturday 10:00 – 13:00
- Sunday – Closed