About Bank of Scotland
The Bank of Scotland aims to assist and protect the interests of local business, empower and encourage free competitive enterprise and maintain and strengthen the overall economy of our country
If you’re not in a position to self-fund your business, here’s what you need to know about where to look and who you can approach for getting that much-needed small business loan.
We value you and your business
At The Bank of Scotland, we are committed to helping UK residents start and grow businesses. We focus our attention on:
- Caring enough to find out what your needs are
- Delivering excellence every step of the way, throughout our business relationship
- Consistent service and follow-throughs that do not fall short of amazing
- Making sure your short term loan is working for you and meets your needs as well as your lifestyle
Bank of Scotland Services
A business loan is like a personal loan, however, it's particularly intended for business utilization.
With a business loan, you're loaned a certain amount of cash over a period of years and must repay via regularly scheduled instalments.
The benefits of our business loans
Business loans can help with money stream shortfalls or tide you over when business is tough by offering access to transient finance.
Long term business loans can help you get by over a more extended period – if, for instance, you have to pay for once-off business costs or have store extension plans to be completed - this loan can help you. Start-up loans can offer you cash loans when you first set out to start your own business, and can be imperative when dealing with the requests of workers, clients and an unstable income. Start-up loans can also be taken out by individuals in the form of a personal short term loan.
Bank of Scotland Product Details
- Loan Type Business loans
- Loan Amount up to £500,000
- Repayment 1 year to 25 years
Summary of Services
- Loan calculator online to help determine the cost
- Get an online decision within minutes
- Speedy loan applications
Getting a Business Loan from the Bank of Scotland
Regardless of where our staff are situated, their commitment is universal — to help you start and grow a successful business.
In carrying out our mission each day, we work together to advocate finances for businesses, empower entrepreneurship within the community, and deliver the results necessary to help businesses succeed.
Your contribution is recognized
We recognize that business is vital to our economic recovery and strength and to building the UK’s future and strive to help local business compete in today's global marketplace of finance.
The Bank of Scotland provides the most comprehensive business financing and banking services in the UK; from start-up support services to all-inclusive business loans; there isn’t anything we haven’t thought of. If you're a budding entrepreneur, we will provide you with the support, assistance and resources that you need to get your business off the ground.
Getting a business loan for your expanding business
If you're looking to break into new markets or expand your existing business with a business loan, you’ll certainly find a solution at the Bank of Scotland. In order to qualify for a business loan, you will have to provide us with a comprehensive business plan that includes a detailed plan on how you intend to use the funding. This is particularly important for people wishing to take out an unsecured loan or who do not have a long track record.
Business Loans Offered by the Bank of Scotland
With the Bank of Scotland, you're certainly spoilt for choice. Business owners and budding entrepreneurs can choose from one of four distinct loan packages;
- Base Rate Loan: Interest rates fluctuate along with bank rate changes, short-term and long-term business loans available between 1 and 25 years, security required.
- Fixed-Rate Loan; secured and unsecured business loans available, loan term may vary between 1 and 10 years, repayments remain fixed over the loan's term
- Commercial Fixed Rate Loan; secured and unsecured loans available, minimum loan amount of £50,000, loan term between 1 and 25 years at a fixed interest rate
- SME Fixed Rate Loan: Secured loans only, loan amount of between £50,000 and £500,000; a combination of fixed and variable interest rates; loan terms of between 5 to 25 years
Get approved for a business loan with the Bank of Scotland
We have a reputation for understanding the businesses and the clients that we fund – we understand business and this is certainly where we differentiate ourselves from our competition. With a specialized team of relationship managers qualified in a variety of economic sectors such as manufacturing, engineering and production; you can rest assured that your needs will not only be met but understood. Our unique insider’s perspective allows us to truly support the businesses we fund while providing customized business loans that are truly tailor made to suit your business and its unique needs.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
There has never been a time where the Bank of Scotland wouldn’t assist me when it comes to their credit packages.
— Oxford —
Thanks to the Bank of Scotland for giving me a loan that was just what my budget ordered.
— Sheffield —
Bank of Scotland Contact Details
- not available
- 10/16 King Edward Street Perth Scotland PH1 5UT United Kingdom
- Get Directions
- PO Box 761, Leeds, LS1 9JF, United Kingdom
- Monday 09:30 – 15:30
- Tuesday 09:30 – 15:30
- Wednesday 09:30 – 15:30
- Thursday 09:30 – 15:30
- Friday 09:30 – 15:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed